30+ days ago - req18244
Function System Engineer for Platform Products
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Physics, Mathematics
Would you like to be part of System engineering department, being responsible for defining and driving the content of Business Line Applications Digital Platform Products? Then, this position might be the right job opportunity for you!
The Functional System Engineer for Platform Products is expected to define the technical content supporting the Business Line ApplicationsDigital Platform Products and roadmap, such that the defined products support the success of Business Line Applications in the competitive and customer oriented control solutions market.
- Define and align the functional requirements, design and test specifications for VCP platform products.
- Create a content proposal given Product Marketing’s product definition for platform products.
- Monitor, guide and align the realization of all ASML product specific analytics.
- Align and incorporate x-product team functionality in the platform definition and rollout plans.
- Monitor, guide and propose direction during execution of the platform products.
- Signal architecture misalignment and organize/prepare (4’o clock) meetings to set direction.
- Define customer configurations by understanding customer demands and policies.
- Represent the Digital Platform (VCP) Product System Engineer in various meetings.
- Creates content proposal based on Product Marketing product definition for analytics products.
Academic level (Master or PhD) in Information technology, Software, Physics, Mathematics or other technical areas
- More than 5 years’ experience in SEMI control (or similar factory automation) environment with profound knowledge of automation, manufacturing and basic knowledge of software platform architecture, interfaces and security.
- Good understanding of the customer requirements towards ASML products and, preferably, previous Customer Fab experience.
- Bridge builder between various product teams, especially in the area of control
- Analytic mind and decisive, result oriented
- Desire to validate/align technical (product) proposal with customer way of working
- Able to interact with software architects and giving them direction from a functional and requirements perspective
- Feels responsible to take initiative in complex situations
- Explains/ presents technical matters to people with different skills and background
- Demonstrates clear communication to own project team and ASML management
- Able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority
- Demonstrates effective, constructive cooperation in multidisciplinary teams
- Remains effective when confronted with time pressure, resistance and set-backs
- Handles priorities effectively and negotiates conflicts in the team
Context of the position
This position is available within theAPP Patterning Group, System Engineering department. The group isfocused on Patterning roadmap, Pattern fidelity and edge placement performance, Focus/Imaging/CD control and metrology, YieldStar In-Device Metrology and Enterprise Data and Control Architecture.