30+ days ago - req18255
Project Lead System Integration & Prepack
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Would you like to develop yourself in a Project Lead role by being involved in and managing day to day operations and adjacent continuous improvement initiatives?
In this role you support lean deployment, continuous improvement and daily operations of the System Integration & Pack department.
- Back-up of manager and always able to handle operational part of business independently;
- Facilitate and stimulate an environment for continuous improvement;
- Identify improvement areas and initiate/delegate (small) projects to improve;
- Support and facilitate Lean Deployment within TF FAB (TwinScan Factory);
- Main drivers: Safety, Quality, Delivery performance, Customer satisfaction, Cost effectiveness, Inventory and People engagement;
- Stimulate effective and efficient collaboration with other FAB departments and internally TF between LAB FAB and Shared Services;
- Supports other managers/group leads in making the sub departments within FAB and FAB Execution successful;
- Internal coach for TL’s (Team Leaders) in your specific department.
Bachelor or Master Degree (BSc or MSc) on specific technical area.
- ASML experience and network is an advantage;
- Understanding of the ASML business needs;
- General knowledge of ASML DUV systems;
- Lean manufacturing/ Operational excellence experience preferred;
- Languages: Dutch/English.
- Demonstrates leadership skills through being a role model (‘Walk the Talk’);
- Is visibly present on the shop floor on daily basis;
- Project portfolio management;
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, written and verbal;
- Receives and gives feedback regularly (gatekeeper of multiple processes);
- Should be result oriented and focused on people;
- Is empathic and easily connects with multiple levels;
- Can perform under pressure.
Context of the position
This position is created to support TF FAB (TwinScan Factory) execution management. As a TF FAB Project Lead, you are the direct backup of the execution manager and your primary goal is to support the daily operation, lean deployment, output & improvements projects in the factory.
You are a full member of the execution department and act as an independent pair of eyes, providing feedback and support to the department, group lead and staff team. Finally, you are challenged to come up with project opportunities, which after specification and agreement you can execute to contribute to the TF FAB Targets.