30+ days ago - req18395
CS - EUV Site Quality Project Leader - Hsinchu
Chemistry & materials science
In a nutshell
Chemistry & materials science
ASML has a worldwide customer base and over sixty service points in sixteen countries. We manufactures extreme ultraviolet lithography (EUV) machines that produce light in the 13.3-13.7nm wavelength range for next-generation process of semi-conductor industry.
Are you challenged by managing the quality performance of suppliers in a high tech-low volume environment? Do you enjoy being the linking pin between our D&E and suppliers to take drawings into realization of tangible products? If so, this might be the job for you.
As a Quality Project Lead, you will take a pivotal role as a linking between the ASML EUV CS team and the related team including CS Central, D&E, Marketing and the supply chain, with a primary focus on parts quality. You maintains and develops at an operational level the relation to the supplier with the purpose to create an optimal engineering collaboration between supplier and ASML while managing all the critical quality elements of full lifecycle of product from NPI stage to Volume. Using your personal skills, you will work closely together with the supplier & ASML internal stakeholders to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the product generation process, in alignment with the ASML project plan. The main goal of this cross-sector activity is to secure an excellent quality of parts delivered by our suppliers.
As the material quality project lead, you will need to Accountable for the parts quality related KPI, achieve “zero repeat, product improvement, procedure improvement”. Accountable for the end to end process from DOA intake till solution implement in the field. Ensure the DOA process has been followed with clear problem description with technical judgement. Responsible for the entire Quality and Technical process performance for suppliers, including operational interface on deviations from specifications. Monitor, review and drive supplier quality performance from incidents to structural improvement. Carry-out analyses of quality and logistical issues to drive technical solutions needed during material availability escalations
Master degree, Industrial management or Engineering school
● Project management certification; Excel Scripts for automated reporting and analysis
● High level of personal ownership, initiative and drive;
● Capable of influencing people without formal authority, also at management levels; No fear of confrontations
● High level of personal leadership skills and well developed coaching skills;
● Able to analyze working methods / business processes, define and drive improvements, combined with a hands-on mentality;
● Excellent communication skills (English, both verbal and written);
● Experience in lean, lean deployment, six sigma and operational excellence is a plus
● Cultural awareness and the ability to work with different cultures
Position will include traveling (5~10%) to worldwide and (30%) across Taiwan