30+ days ago - req18361
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Is it your ambition to deeply understand the service performance of the most complex equipment in high volume IC industry, from a financial point of view as well as from a machine performance perspective? Are you able to understand the behavior and expectations of customers and assess the impact of service deal proposals on business results? Then the position of service product owner of the DUV NXT platform within the customer support business management team is the right position for you! In this position you are recognized by your stakeholders as the owner of NXT service business performance. You develop a thorough understanding of the relationship between customer behavior, service contracts, machine performance and financial performance. In your role you support business line leadership as well as the customer support field organizations to continuously improve customer satisfaction and meet business results.
The Customer Support (CS) DUV NXT Product Owner is responsible for optimizing service business results to comply with the CS DUV vision and strategic plan.
As NXT Product Owner, you manage and control the performance of the service level agreements of global customers. You are responsible for identifying performance risks and initiating counter measures to correct deviations from business targets. You specify targets, and align with stakeholders on long term improvement plans and roadmaps. You provide the input for regional cost targets and cost drivers, which are required to meet the overall service business goals and objectives.
You represent CS Operations in new service deals for customers in a specific region. In close cooperation with the regional service sales team, you assess and improve service deal proposals and ensure that the deals are executable against the pre-calculated service margin. You improve the service deal proposals to comply with the expectations of central Deal Structuring Team.
Master degree in an engineering field, preferably combined with business management or equivalent.
- Preferably 8+ years of experience
- Customer Service of high tech capital equipment
- Development or management of service maintenance and repair concepts
- Experience in the semiconductor industry
- Defining and driving targets and manage performance
- Improvement projects
- Strong technical affinity
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Financial knowledge; Profit and Loss (P&L)
- Strong communicator at different levels and cultures within an organization
- Be able to maintain a helicopter view
- Open to change and knowledge gain
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility
Context of the position
The Customer Support DUV Service Business team is part of the Customer Service (CS) organization. CS is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair, maintenance and optimization of ASML products at our customers’ sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. The Service Business team is the key link between the CS operation and the DUV business line in ASML.
Please submit a recent CV and cover letter when applying for this role. We would like to know what your motivation is as well how do you see yourself in this role and what skills make you a suitable candidate.
- Be a part of a growing service organization at the market leader for the high-tech lithography technology in the semiconductor industry.
- Work for a global company with 70 offices in 16 different countries
- Competitive compensation and Benefits package
- Work and lead multidisciplinary teams and an advancing, dynamic environment.