30+ days ago - req18337
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Other job categories
IntroductionASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Job MissionThe Sr. Technical Recruiter is full life cycle recruiting opportunity, where the incumbent will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers across technical / engineering teams to attract and hire high quality candidates. ASML is a fast paced and complex engineering organization that sources candidates in a very competitive engineering labor market.
The Sr. Technical Recruiter will work closely with business leaders and the respective HR Business Partner to ensure full alignment of the business strategies and talent acquisition efforts.
Job DescriptionThe successful Sr. Technical Recruiter will bring a balance of strategic and operational recruiting excellence on a daily basis, including but not limited to:
- Recruiting for complex, technical roles – and understand how to work with Hiring Managers in a consultative manner.
- Learning the businesses you support so you have enough knowledge to have relevant conversations with potential candidates.
- Developing sourcing strategies that are a blend of proactive sourcing and managing intake of applications from multiple sources.
- Acting as a Talent Acquisition subject matter expert to Hiring Managers – advising and consulting on sourcing strategies, market dynamics, interview models, branding/marketing activities, compensation, and candidate selection.
- Having the ability to find the needle in the haystack – AND get them interested in our company and roles based on our technology, products and projects.
- Managing candidates through the hiring process, which includes providing candidate lists/profiles to hiring managers, short listing candidates, coordinating interviewing and hiring activities via Talent Acquisition Coordinators, following up with candidates and hiring managers post-interviews, triaging and resolving issues, and dispositioning candidates.
- Using technology to your benefit, leveraging our ATS and other tools as enablers to your recruiting activities.
- Partnering with your colleagues within the recruiting team to deliver results to our customers to meet business objectives.
- Challenging the status quo when it comes to making recruiting efforts more effective and efficient – process, technology, etc.
- Having a focus on the candidate experience – from first contact right through to the offer or reject communications – incorporating professionalism and empathy to every candidate at every step in the process.
- Meeting with business leaders to provide strategic and operational recruiting updates on a weekly basis.
- Willing to travel and attend career events as appropriate.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.Engineering, physics or other technical degree a plus, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in technical recruiting, and ideally a minimum of one (1) year in a corporate recruitment environment.
- In depth experience with supporting the Bay Area (Silicon Valley) Market
- Experience with sourcing and identifying candidates within semiconductor capital equipment arena is preferred.
- Exceptional customer service/management experience – working closely with Hiring Managers, HR colleagues, recruiting team members and candidates.
- Ability to build credibility and rapport with all stakeholders in the recruiting process.
- Proven track record recruiting for difficult to fill engineering and technical roles.
- Successful experience sourcing and recruiting international candidates.
- Ability to leverage multiple sourcing strategies and tools.
- Effective multi-tasker who prioritizes tasks and workload, and manages time accordingly.
- Experience and short learning curve on different ATS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
Context of the position
- This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings.
- The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability