30+ days ago - req18428
CS - DUV Customer Support Engineer - Taichung
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
Within ASML Customer Support (CS) is responsible for ASMLmachines’ maintenance, repair, recovery, qualification and continuousimprovement at customer locations.
CS DUV team prepares and manages the execution of new systemmaintenance of new ASML machines at customer sites.
• Customer Support Organization is responsible for machineinstallation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems atcustomer site and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how tothe customer.
• Customer Support Engineer (CSE), an ambassador for ASML,must be the 1st line of support for the repair and maintenance ofthe ASML Systems.
• CSE needs interface with customers, peers, local 2ndline support and staff management to assure timely and accurate support.
• CSE must be able to clearly communicate with keystakeholders including technical, organizational and operational stakeholdersto drive machine availability.
• Analyze, diagnose equipment issues via telephone or atcustomer site.
• Perform installation, repair, recovery, retrofits, upgradesand preventive maintenance on equipment installed at customer sites.
• Regularly provide assistance, guidance, leadership, andtechnical assistance to junior or less experienced field service engineers.
• Maintain and manage machine installation base. This includesproviding primary support, forecasting, conducting customer support meetings,and ensuring regular communication with customer.
• Assist customers in installation and testing of ASMLequipment.
• Ensure materials are available and as specified for servicerequirements.
• Maintain service tools in an appropriate way as required.
• Travel per requirement in order to perform serviceactivities at customer sites or to backfill for other CSE(s).
• Complete service, expense reports, and other administrative reportsin accordance with procedures and with supervisor’s approval.
• Use ASML technical documentation and provide feedback forimprovement.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
BS/MSmajor in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering,Physics or other related fields
• Fab experience in lithography area will be a plus.
• Experience or knowledge of semiconductor manufacturingprocess is preferred.
• Good communication skills and good at reading, writing,listening and speaking English.
• Strong team player with supporting & analytical skillsand good working attitude.
Context of the position
Main challenge is to satisfy customers and also meet SLArequirement
High quality people are a key asset to our company. Torecognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefitspackages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in thesuccess that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retainspecific professional knowledge and competencies within the company byoffering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.