30+ days ago - req18411
Manufacturing - Group Leader -Linkou
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you want to extendyour leadership experience to a market leader in semiconductor industry? Weare looking for a strong and experienced leader with a desire to bechallenged and a passion for developing high performing teams on Yieldstarproduction. The YieldStar metrology system offers fast and accuratemonitoring of on-product overlay and focus performance throughdiffraction-based measurements.
You will be in the leading position for system integration and systeminstallation. Securing smooth ramp, driving cross-sector effort to meetcustomer required production roadmap. On-time delivery with agreed level ofquality are our key missions to secure business success.
1. Lead required risk mitigationplan to achieve 6-12 months output target
2. Drive cross-sector action planto achieve Key Performance Indicator target with calculated & definedanalytic data
3. Develop leadership pipeline withrequired lead / coach / management skills
4. Collaboration with Business Line,Sales & Account team to drive output priority agreement fitting businessneed.
5. Build up annual budget planningand manage actual realization accuracy.
6. Define required annual Key Performance Indicator to achieve agreebusiness strategy.
Bachelor (andabove) with technical educational background
8+ years of experience in high volume production manufacturing
1. Adapt in manufacturingprocess build-up, SAP and shopfloor system related experience.
2. Great people management skill to motivate highly educated employeessize above 30
3. The ability to influence without power across aglobal organization to make sure that issues land at the right desk and arecommitted to a timely solution
4. Structured, complete and multicultural communication without fear tospeak up in front of unfamiliar audiences
5. High level of personal flexibility to travel(up to ~15%) and frequently attendconference calls at inconvenient times (until ~11PM) to facilitate globalconnections
Context of the position
You will report to manufacturing director and be responsible to Leadteam size of 60+ system installation engineers & 4 senior team leads tosecure YieldStar system integration in ASML factory and system installationin worldwide customer fabs meeting agreed delivery date and quality spec. Workclosely with production planning team for alignment and agreement onproduction schedule and shipment allocation based on business priority.