26 days ago - req18477
Senior Business Process Management Process Consultant
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you interested in joining our team to drive change programs within ASML's complex business landscape?
As a Senior Process Consultant you will support the ASML Global Business Process Owners (GBPO’s) and Global
Business Process Leads (GBPL’s) in designing, managing & improving their End to End processes based on the ASML
Business Process Management approach. In doing so, you will act as an ambassador of this approach and End to End
You will plan, run and report-out on process design workshops using the Process Excellence (PEX) Methodology,
for process design projects as part of both the Our New Enterprise (ONE) program and other change initiatives
(CMO). This requires close collaboration with the GBPO’s and GBPL’s, active stakeholder management and timely
involvement of Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) where needed.
You are owner of the PEX Methodology and will maintain and update the relevant tools and formats where
needed. In addition, you will support and where necessary train the other BPM process consultants in consistently
applying this methodology in their projects.
You will also work closely with the other BPM members, being the BPM Process Architects and BPM ARIS
Backoffice to ensure the designed End to End processes fit in the ASML Process Architecture and are documented
and maintained properly in ARIS.
Process Consultant in ONE and CMO process design projects
- Deliver process design projects within agreed scope and time based on the PEX methodology
- Prepare, conduct, facilitate and report out on process design workshops
- Pro-actively engage and partner with project stakeholders to ensure buy-in
- Ensure timely and proper involvement of relevant SME’s in process design projects, such as Internal
Control & Compliance, Data Management, Process Analytics, Quality, Tax etc.
- Ensure timely and proper involvement of BPM Process Architects, Process Analysts and BPM Backoffice in
process design projects
- Ensure quality assurance of the agreed project deliverables via quality reviews by both GBPO’s and BPM
Process Architect and Backoffice team members
Owner Process Excellence (PEX) Methodology
- Work with the BPM Backoffice to maintain, develop and update the PEX methodology and supporting materials
(training material, slide packs and templates to be used during workshops, etc.)
- Support other BPM process consultants in learning and consistently applying the PEX methodology
- Maintain and update the L3 processes and deliverables covering “Define Processes” and “Manage Business
Performance” as part of the Business Process Management capability owned by the BPM team
- Master degree (preferably in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering)
- 5 to 10 years of process design and improvement experience, preferably as an internal or external consultant
within a corporate environment
- Experience with ARIS business process analysis & management software desirable
- Conceptual thinking, problem solving and constructive challenging abilities
- Strong Project Management, Facilitation, Communication & Stakeholder Management skills
- Team player
- Able to live the ASML core values: Collaborate, Challenge & Care
- Fluent in English (essential) and Dutch (desirable)
Context of the position
The BPM team is a key contributor to the ONE (Our New Enterprise) program. This program supports ASML in achieving its strategic priority of becoming a €25 billion company by 2025 through a strategic business transformation. The goal of ONE is to enable ASML to work in an efficient and robust way through simplification and scalability of systems and processes while maintaining the core values of flexibility and innovation.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.