16 days ago - req18492
Team Lead (Mechanical Development)
In a nutshell
Are you eager to further develop your leadership qualities, leading a team of mechanical engineers and being part of the state-of-the art technology innovation? If so, then a job of Team Leader in Mechanics at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Take full ownership of the hardware development or issues from start to end. Lead and inspire your team of tooling engineers to achieve optimal results in a multidisciplinary project setting. Support the project leads to achieve good quality results at the right time for our customers.
- Take the lead in mechanicaldevelopments and issues.
- Structure the development andguide the team to achieve good quality results.
- Make sure the proper designprocesses are adhered to and improve where needed.
- Define and prioritize theactivities to make realistic plan agreements.
- Setup and maintain the teamplan and drive for results.
- Communicate clearly on theprogress and needs to your stakeholders.
- Organize a team of up to 10engineers and coach them in their daily work.
- Motivate and develop themembers of your team.
- Make sure that the rightcompetencies are secured within the team and take care for the lessonslearned.
(Technical) Masters in Mechanical engineering
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in leading design teamsup to 10 design engineers.
- Excellent knowledge in the field of design andmanufacturing of mechanical parts.
- Skilled in technical, correct and effectivecommunication with suppliers.
- Experienced in evaluating FEM / mechanical analysisresults.
- Highly motivated team playerwith excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in aninternational multicultural setting. Fluent in English.
- Ability to provide technicaldirection, motivate and steer a team of professionals.
- Structured and organized.
- Flexible and open mindset,anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Ability to excel in creativedesign and flawless execution of tooling design.
- Strong analytical ability witha pragmatic attitude.
- Helicopter view (zoom in – zoomout).
- Eager to drive own development.
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel.
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, a letter of motivation and preferably a portfolio in which you showcase relevant work done.