30 days ago - req18554
Business Analytics Analyst
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mathematics, Physics, Mechanical engineering
At ASML the Business Intelligence and Analytics (BI&A) team creates value from data, by generating insights and industrializing models on different topics across sectors and Business Lines. This helps prioritize business initiatives focusing on increasing quality, reducing cost and improving revenue.
As a Business Analytics Analyst at ASML it is your role to collect, analyze and translate our data into business insights. You have excellent communication skills and enjoy a good challenge.
Develop data models and support the generation of business insights by using a combination of cross-sector data sources and applying leading analytics tools and technologies in order to enable optimization of ASML and customer value.
- Support in formulating problem statement and performing exploratory data analysis to identify trends and patterns;
- Draft new and modified data definitions and maintain BI&A data documentation;
- Generate, own and manage the BI&A data model as the one source of truth;
- Apply leading analytics tools (e.g. Python, Alteryx, Spotfire) and technologies to develop in-depth understanding of structured and unstructured data on the topic at hand;
- Generate business insights by translating data into visuals, reports and dashboards;
- Interact with technical and non-technical (cross-sector) stakeholders and be able to present and explain analytical problems, approach, results and recommendations;
- Support in creating sprint planning by giving input and feedback.
At least a technical Bachelor and technical Master degree (or higher), preferably within Mathematics, Econometrics, Physics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- We are looking for high potentials with relevant internship and/or work experience;
- Experience with data platforms, data analysis and analytics tools and techniques;
- Ability to apply the latest analysis techniques;
- Hands-on experience with Alteryx, Spotfire and Python.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of ASML business ecosystem.
- Strong capability for problem solving;
- Perseverance to ‘find the needle in the haystack’;
- Able to work effective and constructive in multidisciplinary teams;
- Professional communication: can explain and present technical matters within the team;
- Internal drive for efficiency and able to work disciplined and accurate;
- Pragmatic, pro-active, ‘self-propelling’ way of working and able to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Take responsibility: say what you do and do what you say;
- Observe the wishes and needs of the customer, anticipate on them and then act accordingly.
Context of the position
You will work within the Business Line DUV in the department System Delivery BI & Analytics.
To be able to assess your application, please also submit a personalized motivation letter why you are interested in this particular role.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.