30+ days ago - req18556
[Talent Program] Manufacturing-SEM Module Production/Tech Support Engineer- Tainan Factory
In a nutshell
ASML-HMI (Hermes Microvision Inc.) has now become the largestsupplier of Electron Beam inspection equipment for semiconductormanufacturers. SEM Module Production is mainly responsible for the productionof key modules (electron gun, electron beam imaging technology), are youready to become a key role?
As a SEM Module Production Engineer, you will be responsible forproduction assembly and final testing. The key task of this position is toensure that the modules can be delivered on time with good quality.
As a Tech Support Engineer, we offeropportunity to solve trouble of assembly & qualification of SEM defectinspection equipment.
SEM Module Production Engineer
- Performmodule production assembly, testing, maintenance and parameter adjustment ofthe electron beam transmitter in accordance with the production schedule
- Assistin fault analysis and preventive measures during module production
- Assistin the analysis of failures of products returned by customers, preventivecorrection and improvement
- Assistin the production and development of documents related to the production line
SEM Tech Support Engineer
- Work according standard workprocedure and standard work package.
- Solve technical issues accordingto specifications and quality standards to secure no delivery delay (outputvs. plan) within competence.
- Be responsible for quicklyresolution of technical disturbance in the factory or escalate to ProductionEngineers.
- Contribute in optimizing processeswithin own competence.
- Advise across departments onpotential direction of solution/ improvement within competence.
- Find optimal solution forspecific problems and resolve them.
- Has in depth technicalknowledge of competence, in other words: knows the effects of deviationswithin sub system/module on performance of that sub system/ module.
Is able to solve installationtechnical issues .
SEM Module Production Engineer:
- Major in Physics/ElectricalEngineering/ Materials Engineering
SEM Tech Support Engineer:
- Major in Physical/Electrical (Bachelor/Master)
0~5 years experience
- Basic level of English (verbal,written, Reading, Listening).
- Good communication skills- capableof explain and present technical matters
- Self-motivated with the ability toprioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Basic skill to use basicscrewdriver, voltmeter, wrench.
Context of the position
- Need torotate 2 shift:
Dayshift:0800-1700 , Night shift:1600-0100
- Be able to work in a Cleanroom environment
SEM Module Production Engineer: 10%
Tech Support Engineer: 50%