You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Technician System Integration & Pack DUV
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics
Do you like hands-on working and finding new ways to improve? Do you aspire to work in a team within a high-tech industrial environment in order to enable the future of tomorrow? Would you like to play an important role in ASML’s complex production process? If so, we might be looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
As a technician system integration & pack, you will be responsible for assembling and disassembling all complete DUV (Deep Ultraviolet) systems within the TWINSCAN factory. In your daily job, you’ll:
- Build, apply and share your skills and knowledge to execute the daily operation as part of a team of technicians;
- Work with a rigorous safety and quality mindset to reach agreed specifications and delivery times towards internal and external customers;
- Commit to the standards and focus on continuously improving the production process by looking to eliminate forms of waste;
- Be responsible for day-to-day progress and output powered by giving and receiving input in daily management meetings on the shop floor and by being proactively involved in the process;
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with multiple supporting departments within a natural team to successfully reach mutual targets;
- Learn from mistakes by sharing them with the team and come up with a solution in order to prevent them from reoccurring.
Education and experience
- At least a MBO-3 education in electronics, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or automotive engineering.
- Hands-on experience in a high-tech or system production environment, e.g. electronics, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or automotive engineering.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good verbal communication skills(in Dutch or English);
- Able to speak, read andunderstand technical procedures and instructions in English;
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- Able to work according to standards;
- Able to work independently, safely, precisely and structured;
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure;
- Able to be self-reliant in addressing and solving problems by taking ownerships;
- Able to describe your character as proactive, flexible and with a hands-on mindset.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML is known for its lithography systems – machines that combine state-of-the-art optics with cutting-edge laser technology and powerful mechatronics modules. The department of system integration & pack is responsible for assembling, powering on and disassembling these ASML’s DUV lithography systems. The department consists of 130+ technicians, led by multiple team leads. It is part of the bigger operations department which comprises the entire production and installation of these systems.
As an technician system integration & pack, you will work in 2-shifts schedule within the cleanroom.
2-shifts + weekend:
- Week days: 06:30 - 15:30 hours + 15:00 - 00:00 hours;
- Weekends once a month from 07:00 - 16:00 hours.
Please submit an updated version of your CV and a cover letter stating your clear motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.