30+ days ago - req18535
Technician System Integration & Pack DUV
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics
Do you like hands-on work and finding ways to improve? Do you aspire to work in a high-tech industrial environment as a team to enable the future of tomorrow? Would you like to play a role in ASML’s complex production process? If so, we might be looking for you!
The sector Operations & Order Fulfilment TwinScan Factory Factory (TF FAB) System Integration & Pack (SI&P) is responsible for assembling and disassembling all complete DUV (Deep Ultraviolet) systems.
- Executes daily operations within SI&P;
- Part of a team of operators to continuously improve operations in the most efficient way;
- Key performance indicators: Safety, Quality, on time Delivery, Customer satisfaction, continuously improving, cost effectiveness and People engagement.
- Build, apply and share your skills and knowledge to execute the daily operation as part of a team of technicians;
- Work with a rigorous Safety and Quality mindset to reach agreed specifications and delivery times towards internal and external customers according the latest standards;
- Commit to the standards and focus on continuously improving them and the production process by looking to eliminate forms of waste (TIM WOODS);
- Responsible for day-to-day progress and output powered by giving and receiving input in Daily Management meetings on the shop floor and by being pro-actively involved in the process;
- Effectively and efficiently collaborate with multiple supporting departments within a Natural Team to successfully reach mutual targets;
- Learn from mistakes by sharing them with the team and come up with a solution in order to prevent them from reoccurring.
At least an MBO-3 education in:
- Automotive Engineering;
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Languages: you speak Dutch or English;
- Mechanical and/or technical background;
- Experience working in (system) production environment preferred
Able to work;
- in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- according to standards;
- independently, safely, precisely and structured.
- able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure;
- proficient in both Dutch and English, both orally and written, to interact with native and non-native Dutch colleagues;
- self-reliant in addressing and solving problems by taking ownership
- hands-on mindset.
Context of the position
System Integration & Pack (SI&P) is responsible for assembling, powering on and disassembling ASML’s DUV lithography systems.
It consists of 130+ Technicians (led by multiple Teamleads) and is one part of the bigger Execution department which comprises the entire production and installation of these systems. Situated in the Twinscan Factory (TF) organization, it is also part of ASML’s substantial Operations & Order Fulfilment branch.
Candidate will work in 2-shifts schedule in cleanroom.
- 2-shifts + weekend;
- Week days 06:30-15:30 + 15:00-00:00 hours;
- Weekends once a month from 07:00-16:00 hours.
Please submit an updated version of your CV and a cover letter stating your clear motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.