today - req18634
Business Case and Benefits Management Senior Project Stream Lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Would you like to be part of a discipline within a large transformation project to improve the program with identifying, planning, tracking, and reporting benefits for insightful decision making (from a large portfolio of projects) and supporting change management by serving stakeholders to adopt the end-to-end benefits-driven mindset.
The transformation program enables ASML to work in one efficient and robust way through simplification and scalability of systems and processes while maintaining our core values of flexibility and innovation.
The Business Case and Benefit Management (BC&BM) Senior Project Stream Lead will work in close alignment with Project Cluster Managers (PCM’s) & Project Leads (PL’s) to establish the benefits through standardized business case & benefits management deliverables through the project stages.
As BC&BM Senior Project Stream Lead you will:
- Report to the BC&BM Lead within the Program,
- Work closely with PCMs & PL’s within respective project portfolio to establish the BC&BM deliverables,
- Be responsible for completion of all BC&BM deliverables for respective projects and support the project tollgate process for PL’s / PCM’s,
- Ensure the BC&BM deliverables are of high quality, accuracy, and compliance with the Program,
- Identify quantitative and qualitative benefits within the responsible projects,
- Proactively participate in BC&BM day to day team activities by providing guidance and support to achieve the discipline objectives,
- Work in collaboration with BC&BM team members who manage other project portfolios,
- Highlight Business Case Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies from respective projects within the transformation Program,
- Support BC&BM Lead for meetings with ASML senior management by providing inputs that support decision-making during various stages using benefits information,
- Participate actively in BC&BM team meetings to improve the way of working.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration or other technical studies (candidate should bring in business / financial perspective in a more technology environment)
- 10+ years of experience in working within large-scale business transformations preferably in the high tech industry,
- Should show capabilities of managing project teams and working with project benefits or Lean Six-Sigma capabilities.
- Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people,
- Strives for continuous improvement,
- Has a strategic and innovative mindset,
- Committed and flexible (going the extra mile),
- Self-starter, self-motivator; willing to do what it takes to get the job done,
- Communicates effectively,
- Proven experience with benefits management/business case development or Lean Six-Sigma projects,
- Strong analytical and interviewing skills,
- Deliver results with high quality,
- Ability to guide and coach team and internal stakeholders,
- Comfortable to adapt to a dynamic environment,
- Demonstrable ability to engage and manage senior and different level stakeholders and multicultural audience through superior communication and presentation skills,
- Act with integrity - exercise diplomacy and maintain confidentiality.
Context of the position
You will report to the BC&BM Lead within the Program.
ASML excels in technology and needs to improve in operational excellence, to be able to maintain its excellence in technology also in the future. This is an exciting journey, where you will contribute with your current skills, but we offer you room to learn and apply new skills on people change management, process improvement, IT solutions. This is also a challenging journey, as it is a journey of working cross-sector to help the BL’s (business leads) in reaching their current business priorities and enable the organization for future business priorities and business models. We offer you to join this challenge, where we focus on the destination, using the energy coming from our higher purpose to overcome the roadblocks on the way to technology excellence AND operational excellence
Interested in this position? Please apply with CV and cover letter.