30+ days ago - req18680
Data Leakage Prevention Specialist
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
You will primarily be responsible for monitoring and analyzing Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) incidents to ensure compliance with company policies; understanding a variety of security and compliance policies and incident response processes; exercising sound judgment when determining which events require follow-up response or escalation; working with internal customers to respond to escalations; maintaining incident documentation, analyzing incident trends; identifying and translating data leakage risks and proposing remediation actions.
- Collaborating with the Data Leakage Prevention Policy Team in the rules development lifecycle including supporting policy development, response rules, authoring, maintenance, and refinement on an ongoing basis in conjunction with business area stakeholders and security teams
- Performing Data Leakage Prevention incident investigations as part of a centralized support function across business sectors to ensure alerts are responded to efficiently and competently
- Collaborating with the Data Leakage Prevention incident investigations teams across business sectors to ensure alerts are responded to efficiently and competently
- Providing advice, guidance and training to other team members within the centralized team and business sectors in how to use the features and capabilities of the DLP Application for efficient and effective analysis and decision outcomes
- Detect Data Leakage Prevention alerts / incidents
- Create Incident Reports and/or Automate Reports for Security Compliance
- Monitoring system scans to ensure high throughput of data generation
- Metrics collection and reporting of details relevant to Data Leakage Prevention
Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree inInformation Security, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of privacy and data protection regulatory requirements
- 7+ years of IT system administration experience is required, with strengths in the following technical areas:
- operating systems and user administration (Windows and Linux);
- scripting (e.g. Windows and Linux shell, familiarity with MS-SQL & Oracle, DNS and TCP/IP Internet and networking technologies within large distributed environments; requirements gathering, system analysis, system development, change management, and implementation.
- 4+ years of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) work experience, using Symantec, or equivalent enterprise solutions is required, with an excellent understanding of network and host based DLP technologies, processes, policies and procedures;
- ability to organize and analyze large amounts of data and report findings; experience with DLP policy creation, tuning and maintenance, process design, process improvement.
- Security work experience and certification is preferred; working knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements (e.g., PCI & SOX is highly desirable)
- Very good people skills: you are a very good negotiator and mediator; you are able to explain complex technical aspects in a simple, understandable manner
- You know how processes work and especially how to adapt and make them work for the benefit of our community
- You have very good stakeholder management skills, you are able to act quickly and provide the best solutions for the problems at hand
- You have the capability to think strategically and you are focused on quality - by solving today's problems, you look at preventing future issues as well
- You need to be skilled at seeing things from a helicopter whilst keeping an eye on quality and short-term deliverables.
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- You are a highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- You have a proactive and positive attitude – you have a solution oriented approach
- You are passionate about technical environments and you like to work in a highly complex and multidisciplinary domain.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.