19 days ago - req18694
TwinScan Factory Shared Services Lean Change Agent
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you up for a new challenge? We are looking for a Lean Change Agent to further strengthen our Lean Transformation team.
As a Lean Change agent you will co-lead (with line management) the Lean transformation within TwinScan Factory, with a focus on lean leadership, cultural change and shop floor engagement to improve on a daily basis.
You will provide support to the line organization in-terms of training, coaching and facilitation of the roll out of Lean in their responsibility area and execute improvement projects to drive business impact. Together with line management you build internal capabilities to improve processes and results by cross functional teams on a daily basis. You act as a role model for the lean way of working and respectfully challenge the status quo. Furthermore, you are a member of the TF (TwinScan) Shared Services Lean transformation team, reporting to the Lean Deployment Manager and being part of the TF (TwinScan) Operational Excellence team. Other responsibilities in this position are:
- Co-lead lean deployment with line management to create an environment where continuous improvement is the norm;
- Be a Lean expert & act as an recognized sparring partner for team leads and managers;
- Train people in applying lean in their own area (5S, standard work, daily management, etc);
- Coach people on different levels in the right behavior to support the lean way of working;
- Enable organization in identifying and removing wastes in the process;
- Supports organization in defining Performance management systems;
- Facilitate and execute improvement events (Kaizen);
- Provide status reports and share learning experiences;
- Standardize the way of working within the lean team;
- Develop and lead change management activities that establishes a culture of continuous improvement;
- Act as challenger and catalyst in changing leadership behavior;
- Respectfully challenge the status quo and act as a role model for Lean thinking.
Bachelor or Master degree in:
- Logistics / warehousing (considered a plus);
- Supply Chain Management;
- Business Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in manufacturing or logistics environment;
- Proven track record in change management;
- Project management experience;
- Expert knowledge of lean (Lean / Six Sigma Green or Black belt considered a plus), process improvement and quality management tools;
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language.
- Ability to persuade and influence others, including senior management (stakeholder management);
- Hands-on mentality, getting things done;
- Enthuse colleagues in lean thinking as a business necessity;
- Coaching skills;
- Project Management skills and passion for continuous improvement;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Emphatic, good listener & able to connect people;
- Open minded and eager to learn;
- Speak up and dares to have courageous conversations;
- Ability to take the workforce along.
Context of the position
This position is located in the Shared Services department and is focused around the principle of continuous improving the department's processes in terms of quality and lowering costs.
In order to be taken into process for this vacancy please upload a recent resume and motivational letter explaining your interest and overlap with the position.