Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Job ID: 1876
Your working environmentIn the Finance department you may not come into direct contact with our products, but with your expertise you contribute significantly to the smooth functioning of our company. As a Business Controller you will come in contact with our multiple supportive departments.
ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry. We provide microchip makers with everything they need – hardware, software and services – to mass produce patterns on silicon through lithography. Do you want to be part of progress and work in a dynamic environment?
Within the ASML Berlin Finance department the Controlling is responsible for providing business insights to ensure high quality decision making. Planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting is at the heart of our department. Interested? We invite you to read more on this job below and let us know if you are up for the challenge.
For the departments Real Estate, IT, Sourcing and Supply Chain and HR we are looking for a professional Business Controller who will help us to grow further.
- Budget controlling of approximately ~ 85M EUR and ~ 300 FTE
- Monthly reporting of actuals and rolling forecast and evaluation of business and financial performance
- Preparation and execution of the cost allocation
- Preparation annual and long term budgets
- Work closely together with local accounting team for proper registration of business transactions
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to improve, standardize and automate processes using best practices in the market and work with data scientists to run projects to realize this
- Ensure correct Capex accounting and reporting,
- Having a close relationship with the Head Quarter in the Netherlands and integrate best known methods within the ASML Berlin working environment
- Initiation of improvement projects in all areas of your responsibilities
- Monitoring of key performance indicators in coordination with departments
- Ensure full compliance with company standards and local regulations
- Develop a close relationship with key stakeholders to anticipate risks and opportunities
- Successfully completed Bachelor/Master studies with a focus on Controlling
- At least 5 year of experience in the field of Controlling
in manufacturing companies, in an international environment
- Project management experience
- Fluent German and English skills
- Experience with relevant IT-Systems, e.g. SAP
- Good communication skill and excellent stakeholder management
- Hands-on mentality
- Very good analytical and solution-oriented thinking
Further information*Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Remuneration in accordance with the IG Metall collective wage agreement (company-specific collective wage agreement) including 13th month’s salary and variable remuneration components
- Specific advanced training and development options
- The opportunity to convert variable remuneration components into additional days off
- Regular company events
- Health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Travel allowance for BVG company ticket or bicycle
- Reimbursement of moving expenses for you and your family
- Access to organized childcare and vacation care
Are you interested? - Then apply now using our online application form, stating your expected salary as well as your earliest joining date.