14 days ago - req18787
EUV Install - General Install Coordinator
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Within ASML Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this sector is CS FF EUV Installations, responsible for providing installation support to customers and service engineers within the Customer Support organization. The GIC ensures material and tool readiness to execute complex installations.
The GIC(General Install Coordinator) ensures material and tool readiness to execute complex installations and upgrades.The CS GIC directly reports to the CS FF EUV installs Group Leader and will report operationally to PLs.
• Ensure all materials are available in the FAB on time for installations, upgrades and Field Change Orders (FCO).
• Based on the daily plan of NXE install and upgrade, ensure the required tools and materials are available at the right time at the right place.
• Conduct administrative processing of transactions such as maintaining the build-in/build-out list in order to maintain a correct configuration of the installed machine in SAP.
• Assist in the delivery of spare parts and special tooling during escalations.
• Work with other ASML sectors and ensure proper communication, sharing of resources, and other assistance when needed.
• Work with install logistics team to guarantee the tracking sheet is clearly updated in a timely manner and is understood and followed by all appropriate personal
• Research materials in SAP, trace the history of materials in SAP, and escalate materials that are not properly structured in SAP.
• Work with installation PL to ensure tooling preventive maintenance and calibrations are up to date and scheduled w.r.t the planning.
• Administrative processing of transactions such as maintaining the build-in/build-out list in order to maintain a correct configuration of system in SAP.
• Work with PL, technical coordinators, shift leads and GL to process material notifications for DOA’s
Bachelor’s degree with engineering background (Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, Electronics, Electric engineering, (Applied) Physics, or comparable).
Entry or 1 ~ 2 years of experience in semiconductor field and Logistics Technician with experience in a CS department for high tech products.
• Be able to influence without power of borrowed resources.
• Able to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Open for cultural differences and able to work with site of different culture and way of working.
• Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
• Good verbal and written, in English.
• Great coordination skills.
• Independent, proactive, sense of responsibility, team player, good communication skills, customer oriented (both internal and external), stress-resistant, and flexibility.
* Validdriver’s license is required.
* WorkingLocation: Hwasung office, need to travel to Icheon, Pyeong-Taek site
**현재 진행중인 직무와 중복 지원 불가