30+ days ago - req18792
Quality manager DUV DE NPI
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories
Are you challenged by driving quality in a team of highly skilled technical people with a design focus? Do you have affinity with design processes in a technical environment? Then this job position could be your stepping stone to further develop yourself in an interesting ASML career.
Job MissionTo ensure that our New Product Introduction Design meets the right quality standards (Completeness and Correctness) for each milestone of our Product Generation Process and reach or exceed our customer expectations first time right.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Leading the completeness and correctness of new product introduction key deliverables, in the cross-sector product team, with special attention to:
- Technical Product Documentation (Parts maturity)
- SupplierQuality deliverables (SOW, TAS, PER, TCD, PQR)
- Service Mix completeness and correctness (6P/6S)
- Risk Management (IRR, PRDB, FMEA’s, ZHDR, SRA, etc.)
- Packaging design verification & validation
- Robust & Reliable Design, driving capability and reliability requirements (Design Review)
- Safety risk assessments, proper initial approbation and country approbation
- Use learnings from earlier projects (Legacy) and initiate improvements in the new / current project
- Create transparency on Quality status (Quality status report) of the main NPI D&E deliverables
- Identify risks and main gapspotentially impacting product quality & costs requirements
- Lead, coordinate and facilitate the follow up of corrective actions, to existing deliverables/tools/processgaps to solve and/or these risks sustainably
- Instruct, coach, and facilitate product and project teams on relevant deliverables standards
- Provide advice based on the Quality information available during the Key Decision meeting and advice stakeholders if the criteria are not met to pass the project Milestone
- Communicate regularly on the quality status, gaps and come up with correctives actions (PT, Industrialization carrousel, DAM, etc.)
- Monitors and supports the maturity development of departmental Competences
- Identify, drives and use new standards/toolsthat might help monitor and actively reducequality risks and /or costs.
Technical master degree.
- At least 5-10 years experience in product development and other roles
- Experienced in Quality management methods and tools
- PGP knowledge on D&E deliverables preferred
- Familiar with ASML
- Proactive and Pragmatic,likes to challenge the status quo
- Can work independently and with minimal supervision while meeting deliverables
- Manage stakeholder andcomplex relationships between various professional disciplines and organizational levels
- Ability to manage change with the ability to overcome resistance and persist in achieving mission
- Influence without formal power
- Team player, build successful teams, collaborate
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Ability to effectively communicate detailed information and strategic decisionsand respond to questions from project stakeholders of all levels
- Lead by Example and support other (care),either from own team or from product and/or project organizations
- Commitment to sharing information transparently with team members and stakeholders at all levels
- Talent to work independently and with minimal supervision while meeting all deliverables (includes working well remotely or in a virtual environment.
Context of the position
- The NPI Quality Manager works in an environment with highly complex and interrelated technology, where innovative leading edge products are developed and further optimized. With very specific market dynamics that have traditionally lead to a strong focus on time to market and cost to enable our customers to realize the next node. Our customers are becoming more and more demanding, require faster ramp-up towards high availability and low Cost of Operation, are more educated and want to be more closely involved, setting higher standards for optimizing cost & quality.
- The NPI Quality Manager plays a key role throughout the Product Generation Process (e.g. secure Quality gates during PGP for NPI). It is essential that the NPI Quality Manager looks beyond the D&E sector and focuses on driving continuous improvement end-to-end, across the value chain with close cooperation with colleagues in Operations, Manufacturing, Customer Service and our End customers.
- The NPI Quality Manager needs to work with theProgram Development Manager,the Program Cluster Manager and System/Functional Group Leaders to ensure that they take this ownership and put the required processes and tools in place to meet our customers demand and reduce waste.
- The NPI Quality Manager plays a critical role in driving the transition from ‘Quality as a choice’ to ‘Quality first’, which entails a key role as change agent to make this shift. Thereby they are facing a complex landscape with diverse and senior (and highly educated) stakeholders of a broad range of functional and technical areas and will need to be able to overcome resistance and activate people
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.