30+ days ago - req18717
Senior Business Controller - Business Line System Delivery
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you want to be part of progress? To work in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Finance department we are responsible for all financial, economic and fiscal affairs. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on enabling the success of ASML business and driving structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
As BL EUV Senior Business Controller – System delivery you act as a business partner within the EUV System delivery area.You add value by providing business information that enable decision making on cost roadmaps. You drive actions to realize targets and optimize results within the System delivery organization, and support/facilitate in managing the financial risks and opportunities.
You are responsible for providing meaningful business information to the Business Line EUV, while driving the business to support decision making and realizing System delivery financial results. You do this by:
- Driving the financial business planning / forecasting process, assessment of financial performance of system delivery activities by reviewing and analysing costs and underlying drivers, supporting and facilitating in managing financial risks and opportunities.
- Reviewing and challenging deal structuring and/or service level agreement proposals with our suppliers.
- Reviewing and challenging business cases / plans for decision making.
- Driving the systems and installation cost roadmap for both 0.33NA and 0.55NA.
- Pro-actively initiating and driving actions within the System delivery organization to optimize results and mitigate risks.
- Building relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicating easily with all layers within the organization
- Guiding the System delivery organization on financial topics related to project management.
- Driving efficiency and improvement initiatives for the Business Lines.
- Master’s degree in Business Economics, preferably followed by recognized professional controller qualification (i.e. RC).
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a business control environment.
- Preferably experience in (high) tech and/or service environment and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Ability to guide and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the process maturity level of the organization;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Own quality and be guided by awareness of customer impact.
- Commitment: Hands on / Getting things done, Take ownership, Pro-active drive for improvement
Context of the position
The Senior Business Controller BL EUV – System delivery reports to the Director Business control BL EUV Sales & Operations.
Interested in this vacancy? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to take on this specific role.