30+ days ago - req18885
HR - HR Service Center Representative - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
This newly created role for Asia HR Service Center (Asia HRSC) isresponsible to support ASML Korea HR operation and payroll preparation.He/she will be responsible for completing a wide variety of Human Resourcesrelated duties that reflect substantial variety and complexity and may be withinone or more functional areas of Human Resources, including administration,compliance, report generation, HR system and file maintenance. Thisposition’s work is generally of critical and confidential nature. He/she willbe trained on Human Resources practices, policies, procedures, and systems.
To deliver high quality HR service in a timely manner
● Responsible for responding to employee questionsabout HR policies, HR processes and HR systems.
● Maintains HR systems, prepares appropriatedocumentations, and process necessary paperworks.
● Responsiblefor case management through use of ticketing system, will provide follow upand status updates to Team Lead and Manager until timely resolution.
● Identifies unexpected results or process defectsand works with Team Lead or Manager to resolve. Timely escalates unresolved issues.
● Ensure strict confidentiality of all work andinformation, based on company policies and procedures.
● Meet established performance criteria and requiredservice levels.
● Contribute to knowledge sharing within HR ServiceCenter.
● Stay informed of Company and department policiesand procedures.
● Demonstrate strong ability to effectively partnerwith other HR teams and operations.
Minimum 2 years of related experience
● Fluent in Korean (both verbal and writing)
● Knowledge on Korean labor law is preferred
● Good interpersonal skill to answer employeequestions
● Previous experience working in a HR environmentpreferred.
● An understanding of human resources policies,procedures, and benefits are preferred.
● Experience with a case management system is a plus.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Customer service-oriented.
● Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skillsrequired to work with different levels of business leadership, business usersand functional teams.