30+ days ago - req18962
EUV Competency engineer
In a nutshell
• Provide support to internal and external customers by solving escalated problems and providing information to ensure the optimum machine performance criteria are met in the field.
• Develops and implements solutions to unusual and complex technical problems escalated from field service or by customers. Escalates problems to Equipment support
per ASML procedure including complete and accurate data and problem descriptions.
• Performs data analysis of systems to resolve problems and/or to improve system performance. Recommend and implement improvements to the hardware and/or process parameters
and/or associated methodologies/procedures pertaining to the repair/set-up of the ASML tools.
• Communicate with GSC or DnE to get a containment or action plans to solve various machine problems and communicate with field team and/or customer to execute prepared action plans.
• Knowledge transfer to internal/ external customer
• Contribute to system performance improvement and to satisfy customer’s production plan by offering efficient technical support
•Bachelor’s Degree or above
(BS or Master Degree in an Engineering discipline. Experience should encompass working with and understanding issues in the lithographic semi-conductor manufacturing process, experience in the knowledge of Optics, Electronics, Mechanics, Software, related disciplines or equivalent experience.)
• Above 2 years experience in Semiconductor service engineering or related area.
• General knowledge of Optics / Electronics/ Mechanics/Pneumatics/Hydraulics
• Sufficient knowledge to handle MS excel and MS Power point
•Fluent English (verbal and written)
•Clear and effective communication skills
•Logical / analytical thinking
•Capable of dealing with a broad range of technical subjects
•Good at multi-tasking
•Good hands on skills
•Proactive, self-driven and flexible
•Strong ownership for solving issues
•Flexible in working hours and/or work environments
•Can work under deadlines
•Ability to work independently; self-motivated.