12 days ago - req18949
Global Process Owner Record to Report
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast growing company? Are you looking for a next step in your career and would enjoy taking up the challenge of enabling ASML business to achieve its objectives while being in control? How would you feel about contributing to the implementation of our Global Enabling Services organization within ASML?
We are looking for you: A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to standardize, simplify and automate the Record to Report cycle to world class level.
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. In an exciting era of automation, digitalization, robotics and data mining, we are enabling ASML’s future growth and its success.
Recently ASML has launched its transformation towards Global Enabling Services (GES) to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services organized around E2E processes. Finance and IT are the first movers soon expected to be followed by other services. Within Finance we have established the E2E cyles, Record to Report, Invoice to Pay, Market to Cash and Employee Financial Services.
To realize our world class ambition we need to standardize, simplify and automate our processes ensuring that we can keep up with the growth of ASML and focus on the more value add work. As GPO Record to Report you are part of the Global Record to Report team, working closely with the different teams, the business, IT and expert teams, as well as drive and involve yourself in the key projects for process automation.
As Global Process Owner Record to Report, you will bring hands-on and pragmatic Record to Report expertise and know how to improve the processes.
- Own and be responsible for standardization and improvement of record to report processes globally Implements a global standard process model for record to report from a process, people and technology perspective
- Build roadmap for best practice 'to be' design of R2R process and as global owner support and manage realization of such roadmap
- Continue to seek out best practice in the R2R area in line with technological advancements and pilot new solutions where it enhances the effectiveness and efficiency of this process area.
- Design the R2R process to optimally fit and interact within in the Global Enabling Services set-up
- Work closely with IT, Central architecture team and other Process Owners within the Global team to prioritize initiatives and ensure best company wide set-up
- Responsible for delivering change management through the project leads and engagement with the business (at all levels); to use informal and formal networks and local teams and to move all countries to the standard business process for R2R.
- Ensure effective design of internal controls, embedded in the process and automated where possible with the support of the internal control specialist
- Relevant academic degree
- Minimum of 12-15 years relevant working experience;
- Experience in similar position as RTR Global Process Owner in the global organisation
- Understanding of end to end business processes (e.g. Market to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, …), including how such processes are supported by state of the art solutions;
- Experience with SAP (ECC, S4HANA, BPC) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA); as well as other specific RtR tooling (close task management, Account Reconciliation, Consolidation etc.)
- Experience and knowledge from a multinational organization
- Experience in writing policies and designing process flows
- Strong personality;
- Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people;
- Strives for continuous improvement;
- Committed and flexible (going the extra mile);
- Communicates effectively;
- Result oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Likes to work as a member of a team, supports other team members;
- Is curious in new developments;
- Has a strategic and innovative mindset;
- Is able to kick the tires/challenge the status quo;
- Loves making other people grow/further develop professionals/talents
- Pragmatic problem solver;
- Demonstrable ability to engage and manage senior and different level stakeholders and multicultural audience through superior communication and presentation skills
Context of the position
The E2E streams are the finance stream in our newly established Global Enabling Services organization. The Global Process Owner Record to Report reports to the Global lead Record to Report.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.