25 days ago - req19056
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an architect electronics development, you define, realize and maintain various electronic concepts and products, such as cabling, connector plates, cabinets, communication links for existing and new ASML products.
The Architect electronics within the Electronic Department (EDEV) is responsible for the following: Act as the EDEV representative in a multidisciplinary design team. Interact intensively with colleagues from the flow & temperature, opto-mechanics and mechatronics department. Define, document and maintain specifications of the electrical infrastructure architecture. Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders. Make work breakdown and advice in planning for the various products, adjusted with other stakeholders. Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers. Maintain knowledge and roadmap concerning the electronics infrastructure within the ASML products. Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap. Act as a technical coach for other architects and designers. Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues. Transfer knowledge to all stakeholders.
Masters Degree in electrical engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
- 5+ years of practical experience in electrical system design in a multidisciplinary organization
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics / cabling / mains / safety / diagnosis / electronics cooling
- Has experience with general electrical engineering principles and electrical development methods and processes
- Has knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power, DC power distribution and signal transmission
- Has knowledge on EMC and electrical safety (International (IEC) standards, US standards (NFPA, UL)
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving
- Personal authority
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio.Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products. Within EDEV, the group Electrical Infrastructure is responsible for the study, definition, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure of the complete ASML products.
Please add your recent CV and motivation letter to your application for this position.
We will not process your application without the abovementioned documents.