7 days ago - req19037
HR Service Center Manager – EU
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Now is the time to jump onboard to the HR Service Center! Within our fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment HR Services is making a shift in the way it operates to make sure our customer demands are more effectively met. This means we are further building our team and continuously looking for opportunities to further professionalize and personalize our services. On top of that we are also implementing a new HR Information System, which will have a significant impact on how we operate. So, what would be more exciting than to be at the heart of this change; as the linking pin between HR NL Services organization, the global HR Services developments and the customers in the business? Exactly this opportunity arises with the HR Service Center Manager - EU position!
The HR Service Center Europe is the primary contact center for employees and managers in Europe (based in the Netherlands) and is responsible for managing all Hire2Retire Operational processes. As an HR Service Center Manager-EU you are an energetic and passionate HR Services Leader. You play a key role in developing and building your team, along with driving the effectiveness, efficiency, quality, timeliness of operational processes. You facilitate continuous improvement in the quality and speed of our services. You actively manage your stakeholders within HR as well as line managers, as part of the HR Services transformation. This includes adaptation of new processes and ways of working as well as agreeing on corresponding Service Level Agreements. You are a member of the HR NL team, where you discuss upcoming changes in HR NL policies & processes, and next to that you interface with many other disciplines like Finance, Legal, Communications and IT.
- Develop the HR Services team & coach team leaders
- Be a sparring partner to the COE (Center of Expertise) teams as well as HR Line managers to drive the HR Services change agenda
- Develop and measure metrics and KPI’s for the HR service center, to measure performance both towards employees and HR Line
- Implement monitoring activities, tools and key indicators to ensure data quality and compliance
- Ensure standardization and continuous improvement of operations, both of processes and tools (within the defined framework and budget).
- Take a pro-active role and partner with HR Line / HR Expertise in the design and deployment of new processes impacting HR Service Center EU
- Participate in cross-sector projects, representing HR operations
- Ensure staff supervision, training, coaching and development, workload assessment and overall activity planning
- Ensure documentation and knowledge management as key enablers for efficient execution
You have a Master Degree in HRM or organizational/business studies.
You have at least 10 years of international experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a leader in building and running a HR Services Center, and know the Dutch Labor conditions context and preferable on European level. You are familiar with Lean concepts and continuously improve HR processes.
- Strong people leader and change manager, able to built team and guide them through transition
- Strong operational excellence & analytical skills
- Strong (cross-)organizational sensitivity, business acumen
- Pro-active in stakeholder mobilization and encouragement of continuous improvement of processes
- Flexibility to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a pressurized environment while prioritizing, aligning and delivering as required
- Strong personal leadership skills: ability to influence across different levels and apply personal learning agility
- HR operations excites you and you easily excite others with your convictions about the added business value of HR Operations.
Context of the position
This job will reside under Global HR Services department. The position will report directly to the Global Services Head. You will be a member of the Netherlands HR MT team to help in steering the HR agenda (with specific focus on HR Services). The office location is Veldhoven.
This is a full-time role (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter.