14 days ago - req19186
CS - Quality Project Leader - Tainan
In a nutshell
ASML has a worldwide customer base and over sixty service points in sixteen countries. We manufactures extreme ultraviolet lithography (EUV) machines that produce light in the 13.3-13.7nm wavelength range for next-generation process of semi-conductor industry.
Are you challenged by managing the quality performance of suppliers in a high tech-low volume environment? Do you enjoy being the linking pin between our D&E and suppliers to take drawings into realization of tangible products? If so, this might be the job for you.
As a Quality Project Lead, you will take a pivotal role as a linking between the ASML EUV CS team and the related team including CS Central, D&E, Marketing and the supply chain, with a primary focus on service quality . You maintains and develops at an operational level the relation to our service team to optimal collaboration between headquarter and local service team managing all the critical service quality improvement . Using your personal skills, you will work closely together with the on-site engineers & ASML internal stakeholders to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the product generation process, in alignment with the ASML project plan. The main goal of this cross-sector activity is to secure an excellent service quality.
As the CS quality project leader, you will need to Accountable for the service quality related KPI, achieve “zero repeat, process& procedure improvement”.
1. Coach and lead a team of service engineers in performing assessments, quality checks and root cause analysis on specific activities in the field (QA role deployment)
2. Execute specific QA plan (defined by CSMT) for the on-site service activities
3. Identify the gaps in current operational processes and define corrective actions with relevant regional stakeholders in CS EUV (project and line management)
4. Deploy the quality behavioral vision of CS EUV HVM service team in the field
5. Advise on continuous improvement actions to be applied in the other regions
6. On-site work with engineers as an Observer & Interviewer to understand the process and improvement areas. (case based)
Master or Bachelor degree in Quality Management, Engineering, Science or Business Administration.
Project management certification; Excel Scripts for automated reporting and analysis
High level of personal ownership, initiative and drive;
Capable of influencing people without formal authority, also at management levels; No fear of confrontations
Able to analyze working methods / business processes, define and drive improvements, combined with a hands-on mentality;
Excellent communication skills (English, both verbal and written);
Experience in lean, lean deployment, six sigma and operational excellence is a plus
Cultural awareness and the ability to work with different cultures
High focus on quality values
· Very Good communication skills, good listener, with the ability to engage with team
· Team player, but also independent.
· Zero repeat quality mindset
· Pro-active attitude and taking initiative
· Leadership attitude
· Able to work in multicultural environment
· Influencing power
· Change management
· At least 5 year field experience in ASML
· Good knowledge of quality management tools: Craftmanship/D12/CI/Continuous Improvement
· ASML quality improvement projects experience preferred
Position will include domestic traveling (5%)