21 days ago - req19148
D&E - System Integration Engineer - Tainan
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Design & Engineering – Continuous Improvement Engineering
- Being responsible for HMI sustaining tool improvement project
- Being contact window between field service engineer and development engineer
- Specialist with capability to solve systematic problem and to evaluate system performance
Tool’s systematical problem analysis and solution finding
Continuous improvement plan development and execution
- Serves as an internally recognized expert who is able to analyze the e-beam inspection tool problem with solid theoretical models and come up with practical improvement plan.
- Design the experiment and set up the targets in order to put tool performance improvement plan into practice.
- Report design phase problems to R&D engineer and assist in following tests and function verification required.
- Offer technical support for field service engineer from world-wide customer’s site when there are issues escalated from fields. On-site ( both domestic & oversea ) support is necessary if the problem can’t be resolved via remote support.
- Get involved in engineering change workflow and arrange the knowledge transferring from RD to field service engineer
- Get involved in new product design and generate related procedures or documents for field engineers to transfer the new product smoothly to customer’s fab.
- Co-work with marketing department to assess the feasibility of new function request from customer and initiate the project if it is confirmed to be feasible.
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Other engineering related dept.
3 years working experience in semi-conductor related industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and being able to do trouble-shooting in a logical way
- Being fluent in English is preferred – TOEIC 750+ or equivalent certificate
- Specializing in one or more of following fields would be a plus
- Strong knowledge in analog / digital circuit design
- Experienced in FPGA or ARM development
- Knowledge in power electronics
- Familiar with Siemens PLC operation & its structure
- Strong knowledge in control theory
- Experienced in mechanical design
- Able to perform technical review on mechanical design
- Autocad & Solidwork experience
Context of the position
- Location in HMI Tainan office
- Need to work in clean room
- Co-work with each development department / customer support team / manufacturing department / quality control department
- Traveling to customer site ( domestic / oversea ) on specific cases
- Traveling to US-HMI on a project basis is required