30+ days ago - req19120
[Talent Program] D&E - YieldStar Electronics Design Engineer – Linkou
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you like engineering challenge andmake the world a better place?
As YieldStar electrical designengineer in ASML Taiwan, you will be part of multiple disciplinaryengineering team in strong connection with our HQ D&E in The Netherlands,manufacturing in Taiwan and customer support in Asia, your job is to improvecurrent design of ASML metrology tool in all aspects, from defining technicalproduct documentation, to making sure high quality part can be manufacturedat supplier and can be assembled and qualified at manufacturing andvalidating your design to meet the functional requirements.
We are looking for engineers who areexperienced electrical design engineer in the equipment industry, aggressiveand like to challenge him or herself, because you’ll be working with thetechnical experts cross functionally to solve the technical issue for ourstakeholders.
● Successfully drive the developmentas sustaining and development counterpartner of the ASML Veldhoven D&Eteam. Responsible for the electricial engineering quality
● Develop the engineering design improvements & maintenance in closecooperation within the multidisciplinary team. Support the Manufacturing andCustomer Support organization to meet the output and quality requirements,throughout product life cycle
● Investigate feasibility, specify and realize
● (Internal) customer request by co-work with manufacturing, customerservice, the suppliers and the ASML headquarters
● Solve End of Life issues on electrical products. Since part of theactual design is outsourced, your tasks include to define requirements,review detailed designs and integration and qualification of functionalperformance on both part and sub-system level
● Responsible for the technical product documentation using 3Dmodeling, BOM structures, archive in order to unambiguously explain thedesign to suppliers
● Specify, re-design, replace critical components, integrate, qualifyand optimize all the electronic aspects of the YieldStar modules in order tomeet the system performance
● Co-design and integrate test equipment and responsible for ensuringthat prototypes are built and tests are carried out
● Fulfill a technology bridging position between ASML headquarters & Taiwan and between the(new) suppliers in Asia and ASML
● Ensure Electronics development & quality within multidisciplinaryteams: responsible for the electronic content on Architectural untilcomponent level (analog, digital, & power for PCBA’s, Cables, Racks& cabinets)
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
● 5 years’ experience with electronicdesigns, repairs, refurbishments on analog and digital PCBA & cable(mains, power) design in a multi-disciplinary environment (equipment likemeasurement tools, positioning systems, multi-disciplinary assemblies,handling systems) international standards & human and machine safety
● Experience in Quality & Efficiency improvement projects in boththe production and development environment is an advantage
● Experience in the usage of CAD tools - Autocad,Unigraphics (Siemens NX)and Teamcenter Engineering is preferred
● Team player able to convince others with different culturalbackgrounds
● Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
● Self driven, pro-active, hands-on and get-it-done mentality based ontechnical arguments
● Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability tointeract with people from all levels in a professional manner
● Analytical, procedural, accurate and independent way of working
● Good English communication skills
Context of the position
Within ASML thedepartment ACE YieldStar Engineering is responsible for engineering aspectsof the YieldStar product line. This includes Development, Production,Installed base support, Supply Chain support, Repairs, System refurbishmentsupport and customer specials. Mechatronics is concerned with high speed andprecise moving parts in the ASMLmachines, in particular wafer handling, positioning and alignment. The mainfocus is on cost effective execution and life cycle management. Thedepartment’s competences will cover the whole technical spectrum of themetrology equipment: control, dynamics, mechatronics, position measurementsystems, imaging applications, overlay applications, focus applications,productivity, software, optics and illumination.
During the knowledge transfer phase quite somealignment/ knowledge transfer with ASML Headquarters (Netherlands) is expected.Candidate must be able to spend part of a 12 month period travelling back andforth between Taiwan and the Netherlands. High flexibility is a must.
Your CV is collected for future opportunity and will be contacted shortly if there is any vacancy opened.