27 days ago - req19158
Team Leader System Performance
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Would you like to be our new teamlead working in our System Performance department (5-shift)? Then this position might be your ideal next step.
Job MissionBy managing your team and competencies well you directly contribute to ASML being able to deliver our systems in time at our customers.
In the role, the task is to lead and inspire a (natural) team consisting of different competencies assuring cooperation within and between FAB (Factory) Execution and other ASML TF (TwinScan) FAB (Factory) relevant departments. Furthermore, you manage the production process in order to realize the planned production targets and objectives in terms of e.g. customer satisfaction, delivery, quality and efficiency/costs.
Leading organizational change by supporting the implementation of the Lean transformation roadmap. An integral part of this task is the initiation/roll out of structural improvement projects.
- People management, including selection, development, goal setting and performance management. Ensure overall high level of engagement;
- Enable self-supporting natural teams (consisting of hierarchical and non-hierarchical engineers);
- Role model with regard to the lean leadership principles;
- Ensure team members are trained and follow the standard ASML business processes, quality standards, safety standards and processes according to the ASML policies;
- Keep day to day and long term resource planning in line with demand, following market dynamics and RFF (Rolling Financial Forecast);
- Where and when needed backup of manager or peer TL (Team leader);
- Execution progress and output including service orders;
- Continuous Team and People development. Support and motivate the natural team consisting of direct reports and operational/functional reports;
- Facilitate and stimulate an environment for continuous improvement aiming at raising quality, cost reduction (decrease Cycle Time) and increasing customer satisfaction;
- Secure daily work center execution ensuring all resources required are present, priority setting and by driving problem solving;
- Ensure Operational Excellence manufacturing by efficiently making use of resources and focusing on customer needs;
- Leading the change by executing the implementation of the Lean transformation roadmap;
- Respond to any problem raised by natural team members or customers (internal and external);
- Support New Product Introductions (NPI’s) and process stabilization;
- Set norms, standards and drive process adherence;
- Main drivers: Safety, Quality, Delivery performance, Customer satisfaction, Cost effectiveness, Inventory and People engagement;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and interfaces effectively (interdepartmental and cross-sector);
- Stimulate effective and efficient collaboration with other FAB (Factory) departments and internally TF (TwinScan) between LAB (Laboratory) FAB and Shared Services.
- Supports peers;
Bachelor or Master degree in:
- Electrical Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Technical Business Administration.
- At least 3-7 years of relevant (Teamlead) working experience;
- Languages: sufficient in English, Dutch is preferred;
- Manufacturing operations management experience;
- Basic financial understanding;
- Thorough understanding of ASML DUV production processes;
- General knowledge of ASML DUV systems;
- Lean manufacturing/ Operational excellence experience preferred.
- Demonstrates leadership skills through being a role model;
- Ability to inspire, empower and motivate people;
- Coaching teaching skills and attitude;
- Can build and develop high performance teams;
- Is able to reflect on own leadership style and develop him/herself, has the willingness to listen, learn and change;
- Is visibly present on the shop floor on daily basis;
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, written and verbal;
- Receives and gives feedback regularly;
- Should be result oriented and focused on people;
- Is empathic and easily connects with multiple levels;
- Can perform under pressure;
Context of the position
- Part of the FAB Execution organization, supporting the TF Lean Transformation;
- Reports to the department Manager within FAB execution;
- Hierarchically leading/coachinga team of operators;
- Operationally leading a cross departmental (Tier 1) execution team with various competencies. Has operational control over an extended, so called Natural, Team consisting of members such as TS, CRL, PP, PI etc;
- Provide KPI info and define actions at Tier 2 to influence departmental performance focusing at safety, quality and customer satisfaction;
- Escalate issues to provide successful execution of production plan;
- Dynamics; supply that is matching demand with agreed quality in a changing environment.