30+ days ago - req19217
CS Japan DUV Nagasaki Field Service Engineer
In a nutshell
The sector of Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations, as well as transferring
The mission of the DUV Field Service Engineer(FSE), All relevant knowledge and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process.
These supports are run by 24/7 in a customer production environment for achieving all committed system performance.
As a Field Service Engineer(FSE) of ASML Semiconductor equipment (Lithography), will support customer with operational equipment support, performance monitoring, mechanical/pneumatics/electrical/optical repairs/servicing and maintenance.
In case difficult issue happen, need escalate to upper line to get suitable help in proper timing to secure committed performance to customer.
FSE need to be onsite support by 24hx7days coverage. In order to do it, engineer should be expected to spend more than 50% of the time inside the clean room working with mechanical and electrical equipment. Engineer for this position can work flexibly and can accept shift working (12 hours , day or night) in case needed.• On-site work by shift pattern, quick response for the machine issues
• Maintain and optimize equipment on a daily basis to enhance functionality and prevent problems.
• Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner
• Maintain logbook, Monitoring machine status, Machine Health to prevent USD
• First responder on the machine for Executes Unscheduled and Scheduled maintenance
• Diagnose – Find root error, search relevant known issue
• Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs. Work with co-workers, customer & field support in isolating and solving problems.
• Initiate escalation if needed
• Ensure SO quality & thoroughnessincluding PCCSIM and escalation evaluation to identify lessons learned
• Place an emergency order to logistics in case of part tool NAV
• Manage Part/Tool Order and Return process with follow the Perfect Part return Pack/re-pack WOW
• Manage the cycle time of stock aging – to meet the local KPI
• Back end call handling – confirm the material, create MN, close SO, initiate IRP
• Monitor safety situation – if situation assessed unsafe; stop work and initiate safety escalation
• Maintain configuration as specified
Above technical college
-Preferably experience with Semiconductor tool/equipment or complex mechatronics systems (Aerospace, Robotics, Factory Automation, Actuators, Motion control or industries with related technologies)
-Experience/knowledge with photographic exposure manufacturing process, application or etching manufacturing process, inspection equipment, film equipment Industrial Machinery (Electronics) Service/Maintenance experience are preferred
• Self-motivated and flexibility
• Pragmatic attitude, motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible
• Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML
• Strong analytical ability and focus on problem solving
• Native level Japanese skill is required
• Fundamental English skill is preferred (around TOEIC 500)
Context of the position
• On site support 5x8 hours and rotation standby in off hour and weekend. Some times need to do extend or shift working (12 hours , day or night) in case unscheduled system trouble or urgent situations.
• Monitor system status and take an action in case system issue happened
• Communicate customer about Day by day operation
• Escalate issue to upper line in case need
• Maintain system maintenance plan and align with customer about secure machine time and execute
• Discuss issue with colleagues in other group
• Our customer has 3 sites in Japan so required Flexibility to travel to other sites for support to fill gap in each site situations.
• Flexibility required for the possibility of domestic or oversea transfer in the future, dependent on business needs.
• Sometimes need support to other site in Japan or other country (2 weeks to few months)