26 days ago - req19259
CS - Knowledge Management Project Lead - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
As a KMPL isresponsible for promoting engineers skill proficiency to support dailyservice activities. The major capability you needed are project drivingskill, multiple communication skill and leadership skill.
EUV KnowledgeManagement Project Leader (KMPL) is responsible for preparing sites andengineers skill readiness of EUV products to ensure site self-sufficient forthe field maintenance service.
The major job is toidentify knowledge/skill gaps among sites/individuals and follow up withproject methodology to execution, monitoring and tracking until it meets endgoal.
As a KMPL, you willbe the single point of contact between field operation and WW EUV trainingdepartment to centrally coordinate field's needs and communication with VHV/CSD.
Youwill provide support to your internal and external customer through planningactivities to improve sites/individuals’ capability, and provide follow-up onthe deployment activities.
Identifyknowledge gap and create proposal to close the gap.
1. Identifytraining gap and create proposal to close the gap.
2. Identifyskill gap and create proposal to close the gap.
3. CoordinateEUV training forecast to secure required slots toward training department.
4. Coordinatecustomer training request and lead to local execution.
5. Define/Rollout skillset for new platform (NPI) with learning solution.
6. Supportfield operation request for current platform with learning solution.
- Site self-sufficientand improvement.
- Engineers’self-assessment (SMT 3.0) and improvement.
- Trainingfeedbacks and training quality improvement.
Bachelor degree and/or above in engineeringadministration (electrical, mechanical, physics, etc.)
3 years’ experience in projectmanagement and continuous improvement processes.
Preferably >3 years, (ASMLexperience or project experience).
Good coordination, interpersonal andcommunication skills in English.
Good verbal and written languageskills in English.
Good team player and wider angle ofview.
Self-motivated and flexibility.
Critical thinking and businessacumen.
Context of the position
Bring moremethodology/process to close gap.
Bring skillset perrole and drive for proficiency.
Bring results by regularreporting.
Open for cultural differences.
Multitasker with priority.
Committed to the success of ASML.