30+ days ago - req19214
CS - Non Product Generation Process Project Leader - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
To ensure timely manage machine configuration, provide solutionsin SAPOperations that meets futureASML needs.We drive the long termOperations strategy making and execution from current to target states viaprograms and by focusing on people. Primary part of n PGP section and be deemas n PGP PL focusing on CAM
The Job mission focus on the following CAM related attributes:
• Enabling future Ops performance by Ops participating in ProductPolicy making & execution
• Shaping Operations footprint & capabilities
• Organize structural improvement to raise the performance ofASML production system and leverage the global network
Strategy and policy contribution
• Support the overall n-PGP strategy for Regional Engagement.Translate the Global Engagement strategy toa regional specific strategy (e.g. multi-local, multi country level) &lead execution of the strategy-based regional plan.
•Develop a way of working and process for the region andbreakdown into site specific engagement that can support the realization ofobjectives
Advice and analysis at minimum impact operationally
•Support cross country balancing and aligning, and triggercross-country support if necessary
•Consolidate local feedback into regional feedback and advice perVoC (country) for OPS Portfolio Balancing (road-mapping)
Instruments, guidelines and procedures
•Counter-part with Regional Engagement Team & CS Central teamto develop and address on way of working, deployment and planning for strongpartnership
•Report, share and evaluate activities on a regional (cross site)levelby means of periodical and ad hoc reports / analysis to enable informationtransparency at Regional level of stakeholders
• Address and report status/risk/insights on defined scope atregional level in order to enable Key Stakeholders to make decision anddetermine or adjust strategy
•Support sustaining solutions are being implemented andsafeguards local benefits and standardization
•Balancing local change absorption capacity and smoothendeployment rhythm together with Program & Project teams
•Build and maintain a sustainable and accessible network of OSEStakeholders, Operations Stakeholders, Operations Field Stakeholders andpartners to represent OSE on a Regional level
•Supervise work of the site with projects leads
•Influence without authority and engaging with site operational teamfor win-win.
•Manage large regional (and local) Stakeholder network and steerwithout formal mandate to obtain full commitment to set objectives
Master/Bachelordegree is preferred
5 years of service within ASMLCustomer Service organization. Job Grade 7 and above is preferred.
• Assertive in negotiation with projects stakeholders and keyappointment holders. Good communication skills.
• Coordinate cross sector programs & activities. Lead projectand drive for result, Engage with site manager.
• Good in change management, stakeholder management & independentcontributor
Context of the position
The Regional n-PGP project leader position is 100% dedicated tothe Regional Customer Support Operations Support teamfor Taiwan and Singapore. Strong partnershipwith Higher management, Project leaders and site managers, peers and regionalcounterparts
Weekdays night conference calls and occasional weekend work duetoscenario studies preparation. CAM worksis part of nPGP environment and will be embedded under nPGP organization.