13 days ago - req19268
Main Deliverable Owner RGA in Vacuum Architecture group
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Physics
Are you able to inspire people? Do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and you have experience with managing complex deliverables?
If you recognize yourself in the above, then we are looking for you! Join our enthusiastic and committed team in developing the vacuum solutions for our next generation of EUV scanners and bring ASML’s vacuum competence to the next level!
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and integration of the ASML machines. In this sector, the Vacuum Architecture group delivers vacuum & gas flow based EUV scanner solutions and controls to secure high and stable EUV transmission of the optical column while protecting the in-vacuum optics, reticles & wafers from molecular and particle contamination.
In the Vacuum Architecture group we are looking for a committed Main Deliverable Owner to strengthen the Residual Gas Analyzer (RGA) project.
To prevent optics degradation in ASML’s EUV machines, the vacuum quality in the source and scanner is monitored continuously. Only when the molecular contamination is low enough, the system is granted to make light and expose wafers. This monitoring and granting function is delivered by the high-pressure RGA, a complex and highly sensitive measurement system that measures extremely small traces of molecular contamination in the optics vacuum environment and thus guards the optics.
As MDO RGA, you lead the multi-disciplinary team that defines and implements the improvements of the RGA for IBS and new products. You identify gaps and opportunities and drive to solutions, while keeping a critical eye on commonality throughout the different RGA modules.
- Manage team of technical experts, take operational responsibility within the RGA project
- Set up and maintain deliverable planning according to the triple constraint of timing, resources and scope
- Set the priorities for the team and coordinate the execution of the deliverables – strive for commonality in your scope
- Secure close communication an collaboration with the supplier and our research partners
- Drive identification of bottlenecks and/or improvement opportunities within the team
- Secure the quality of the deliverables
- Provide clear status reports
- Work on the technical content of the project.
Technical University Master’s Degree in Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent field.
- Experience with design & application of complex vacuum equipment
- Experience in developing, integrating and testing complex products in a fast-pace multi-disciplinary environment, preferably within ASML
- Experience with designing of products related to the field of vacuum and sub-atmospheric gas flows in cooperation with external suppliers
- At least 4 years of experience in leading a small to medium-sized team.
- Highly motivated, curious team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Exhibiting a strong drive to achieve your results, able to convince your colleagues
- Able to perform in highly dynamic environment
- Ability to organize work effectively and having a systematic approach in problem solving
- Ability to coordinate, motivate and convince a team of professionals
- Critical yet cooperative attitude towards our (external) suppliers
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills and good command of the English language (both written and verbal)
- Fluent in English (verbal & writing)
- Communicative: you communicate with colleagues in the factory and at customer side to report your findings.
Context of the position
As an MDO RGA in the Machine Conditioning department, you cooperate closely with the supplier and research partners. To be successful you have to use your social and teamwork skills and technical insight to enable the team to perform at its best.
The MDO RGA reports to the RGA project leader.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.