14 days ago - req19381
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The ASML Customer Support (CS) department is the crucial link between Development & Engineering (D&E) and customer needs. CS department is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at our customers’ sites. To provide this excellent support to the customers, all CS engineers need to be trained on the latest technologies and software.
The main objective of the Data Analyst is to transform the data into information and insights in order to secure the efficiency, performance and the right quality of the trainings provided to our engineers in the Field.
As an ASML GTC Data Analyst you will represent our department (from our Veldhoven office) to key stakeholders of all levels: Managers, Project Leaders, Architects, Instructors, Trainees (engineers) and External Vendors.
You will be responsible for:
- Tracking key performance indicators
- Mining and analysing large data sets, drawing valid inferences and presenting them successfully to the management
- Creating data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Monitoring and auditing data quality
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
Master degree in information technology, data management or in relevant related discipline.
- Around 3 to 5 years of experience with data analysis tools and techniques, preferably in large organisations
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills (incl. data crunching / process analysis)
- Good documentation skills using MS Office (advanced Excel skills are a must)
- Experience with project improvement and process automation
- Experience with Access, VBA and/ or Spotfire is a plus
- Experience with Learning Management Systems is a plus
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML
- Good customer skills including active listening to their specific concerns, communicate ASML actions accurately resolve their immediate concerns by being transparent and matching the urgency of their current needs
- Works well with cross-cultural teams
- Displays ownership and accountability for their personal actions
- Takes the lead during escalations, identifies gaps, and acts to correct the gaps
- Self-sufficient in daily work, ability to prioritize activities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Initiates and drives improvements
- Project management skills are a plus
Context of the position
Global Training Center (GTC) develops and delivers (technical) training to engineers world-wide. These engineers are not only our Customer Support engineers but also engineers from other departments within ASML.
The GTC department has training centers in The Netherlands, San Diego, China, Taiwan and Korea where more than 80 highly qualified employees do their challenging and important work.
We drive for a mindset where continuous learning and sharing of knowledge is second nature with increased confidence and self-sufficiency as a result.
Please submit your recent CV and customised motivation letter when applying for this role.