11 days ago - req19358
Senior Cloud engineer / C++
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering, Physics
The software metrology groups interact with each other and with the system enhancement software solutions groups on a project basis. These groups are composed of software engineers and architects who design, implement, test and maintain software according to functional specifications.
Are you ready for your next challenge, looking for growth, want to be proud of team achievements and to be part of the progress? If YES, join ASML Metrology!
Our metrology software needs to support increasingly complex solutions. We are looking for a Software Design Engineer to join our team. As software designer of metrology, you have opportunity to collaborate with others to design high-quality software that allows fast and efficient delivery of metrology functions.
Our metrology software is embarking on a journey into the next-gen software architectures and we are looking for a Software Design Engineer to join our team. As Software Design engineer within metrology, you will be directly contributing to future-proof, high-quality software applications.
Your main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Create and maintain software code for our applications
- Be able to handle a variety of programming languages,e.g. C++,Java, Python,
- Handle the unique security challenges within theapplication
- Contributing to documentation of interfaces
- Provide consultancy to other metrology functionaldesign engineers on a variety of software subjects (e.g. efficiency ofdata structures, guidance on performance)
- Keep current with new technologies and developments inthe Cloud Native space
- Constantly improve product quality, security, and performance
You have Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, systems engineering, or equivalent.
- Over 3 years’ experience as a software design engineerin a multidisciplinary setting
- Experienced in programming languages such as Java,Python, C++,C#.
- Experience with the numerical computing environment andprogramming language MATLAB is a plus
- Consultancy experience, that measurably increased teamthroughput.
- Experience with software development tools like JIRA,Git.
- Experience with the Agile way of working
- Experience with cloud-native software
- Positive, pro-active and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Team player; collaborates closely with other teams and developers
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
Context of the position
ASML is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Together with system enhancement software solutions, they help chipmakers achieve the best performance in mass production. Worldwide over 20.000 people work at ASML, with locations in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. The employees of ASML share the passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works continuously to further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Our Metrology software orchestrates the behavior of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. It is the brain of ASML lithography systems. To ensure ever shrinking of the integrated circuits printed by ASML machines, we need people who can help us build next-generation metrology products.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.