30+ days ago - req19323
Senior Expertise Manager for Quality Improvement
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Are you the person that can drive a continuous improvement mindset throughout the ASML organization and at our suppliers?
Do you like to improve organizations and (formal and informal) processes in a data driven way?
Are you an excellent communicator who aligns easily in a cross-sectoral environment and is able to make the difference?
Do you get excited to define and explore new insights to improve ASML quality and customer experience?
Then this could be an interesting job for you !
In the Global Quality Continuous Improvement department we are
- running improvement projects and supporting and driving the Quality Competence Centers to set the standards
- providing transparency in a fact based landscape, to enable ASML sectors and business lines to reduce cost-of-non-Quality and waste
- improving our customer satisfaction and drive the right improvement projects that “move the needle”
- implementing standards and methods that enable initiatives that optimize across the ASML value chain, enabling collaboration and connecting end-to-end.
You will be responsible for embedding a continuous improvement structure and driving a continuous improvement mindset and continuous improvement initiatives to reduce cost of non-Quality and waste, improving customer experience. This will result in the realization of a “Living Quality” culture in which ASML employees and suppliers are able to continuously improve and realize a fast learning behavior.
- Drive ASML growth of Quality maturity, by structuring and supporting Quality competence centers to reach competence maturities that will support the “Quality First” target
- Define and drive Continuous Improvement initiatives in cross-business & cross-sector collaboration, to reduce cost of non-Quality and waste & improve customer satisfaction
- Team up with the Cost-of-non-Quality program manager to identify opportunities with key stakeholders that will deliver a measurable ongoing improvement on the key drivers for cost of non-Quality and waste across the business
- Do deep dives into the fact based information on Cost-of-non-Quality and waste to support root cause analysis
- Provide expertise and consultancy based on business need
- Manage the Quality training portfolio and engage in development of leadership and Quality mindset trainings
- Maintain the current ASML Quality Computer Based Training
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree with >8 years of relevant experience in a similar role to make this role a success.
- You are a six sigma (master) black belt who has carried out and coached several black belt projects that show your experience in initiating and running improvement projects on a data driven approach.
- Experience in process improvement within a complex international high-tech manufacturing and customer care environment
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: industrial engineering, process engineering, supplier quality management, quality management and product development of technically complex product
- Experienced in quality methods and tools, e.g. value stream analysis, 5 Why’s analysis, Kaizen, brainstorming sessions, problem solving techniques, FMEA, 8D , Ishikawa diagrams
- Knowledge of ASML processes and specifically in change management process is an advantage.
- Independent thinker, with demonstrated good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent ability to build bridges between the sectors and departments
- Strong communication skills, good listener, with the ability to present information verbally and in written format
- Good stakeholder management skills and able to work across all levels of the organization with an open attitude
- Learning & improvement mindset
- Flexible and team orientated, with the ability to build productive and collaborative working relationships across the organization
- Self-propelling – learning & (Quality) improvement mindset with hands-on mentality to improvements implemented
Context of the position
The Continuous Improvement team is part of the ASML Global Quality organization.
The ASML Global Quality vision is to:
- Secure customer satisfaction on quality by being guided by the voice of the customer, delivering the perfect machine, delivering on time, and delivering at the right cost of ownership
- Secure a quality mindset for all employees by defining and embedding quality values
- Secure continuous improvement by learning from quality issues and by providing structural solutions
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your interest in this role.