12 days ago - req19351
Research & development
Chemistry & materials science
In a nutshell
Research & development
Chemistry & materials science, Physics
If you are an engineer with a high interest in material technology, want to take lead in expanding ASML expertise in this field and want to work in close cooperation with technical cutting-edge projects then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating, testing and analyzing (sub-) systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
- Deliver design rules and solutions in the area of tin mitigation and deliver, tin and material interaction and tin flow
- Negotiate, define, execute, document and present the results of offline tests and extrapolate the results towards (sub)system requirements
- Translate these requirements into conceptual designs and act as counterpart and guidance during the 3D design process
- Comes up with tests and performs tests to verify the specifications
- Is responsible for the proper documentation of specifications
- Take care of the functional integration of the architecture or subsystem: prove, document and present its proper functioning with offline and machine tests
- Troubleshoot issues related to the architecture or subsystem.
Technical University masters in applied physics or chemistry.
Solid theoretical and experimental experience in the field of flow and material sciences.Familiar with product development in a concurrent designing process. At least 3 years of working experience is a strong preference.
Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude. Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the development of ASML products. The department Machine Conditioning (MC) is charged with specifying, analyzing, designing and testing Fluid and Thermal sub-systems and control solutions for in the EUV source. The group Tin Architecture is concerned with the temperature stability control of critical machine parts of the source, heat removal, global thermal stability of the system, and the flow design. The understanding of the interaction of different materials with tin in a wide temperature range is of key importance to provide a stable machine environment and therewith supporting the advancing performance and throughput specifications of our tools.
The holder of the position reports to the group lead Tin Architecture and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.