12 days ago - req19426
Continuous Improvement Project Lead Factory = Field
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories, Mechatronics, Physics
If you enjoy system level thinking and are interested in Change Management towards an industrialization community (>600 people) then the Continuous Improvement PL for Factory = Field can be your next challenge.
We create, validate and release the manufacturing- and service sequences for EUV systems. We design, verify and release these sequences with the lowest possible cycle- and repair times at the highest predictability, in order to secure system availability- and factory cycle time specifications. To ensure this it is very important to enable early learning curve in manufacturing the reduce the risk towards first customer.
In your job as Continuous Improvement PL you will align process changes with multiple industrialization stakeholders. Change Control is one of the major key aspects, to ensure the quality level as high as possible during a complete program cycle.
After alignment with these key stake holders Change Management needs to be done towards a large community of engineers. Sharing vision and drive towards 1 common instruction for the operators in factory and field.
As Continuous improvement PL you will lead change management, process adaptions and adherence to ensure one learning curve for factory and service organization. Enabling Change Control in relation with Configuration Management. This to ensure proper and on-time release of sequences towards the stakeholders (D&E/CS/EF). With the end-goal to drive down service costs and maintenance through ASML worldwide.
Change Management related:
- Ensure proper stakeholder alignment on vision and mission towards one learning curve for factory = field for a complete product.
- Create your own masterplan in alignment with the ASML Product Roadmap for proper introduction
- Identify and initiate opportunities for process improvements
- Change Management of the process improvements towards a large industrialization community (>600 engineers)
- Manage stakeholders by setting the necessary communication manners (meetings, guidelines, rules, reports etc.) to align deliveries, quality and minimize escalations
- Good understanding on CMII methodology.
- Take the initiative to solve conflicts in a proper manner to ensure timely delivery.
- Report to PCM (Program Cluster Manager) / PDM (Program Development manager)
Bachelor or Master in industrialization / science or innovation or similar experience in program management in previous jobs.
- Knowledge on system level (generalist).
- Organizational talent, experience within stakeholder management
- Able to communicate on different levels. Bachelor or Master in industrialization / science or innovation or similar experience in program management in previous jobs.
- We are looking for professionals with ambition to work in a complex environment and further grow in our organization.
- Typically you will have 3-5 years of relevant working experience, either in Program Management or industrialization and Change Management processes.
- Preferably you have affinity with Change Management.
- Organizational talent, experience with stakeholder management.
- Experience running projects as a PL
- Organization, flexibility and capability to communicate on all levels
- Excellent negotiating and teambuilding skills
- Ability to influence without power
- People management and leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills interacting with other sectors
- Team player and also able to act independently
- Result oriented
- Planning and prioritization
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills and persuasive
- Ability to effectively present results in a team meetings and in front of any type of audience
Context of the position
- Sequence Architects and Sequence Integrators
- Project Leaders of Manufacturing- and Service Integration
- ME/EE managers and CS/EF line management
- Industrialization Engineers (ME/EE)
- ARE/GEAR key users (Factory and Customer Support)
- Simple EC Change Specialist
The EUV DE (Development & Engineering) SQA&I (Sequence Architecture & Integration) department is responsible for driving the design and actual performance of Cycle Time and Mean-Time-to-Repair to meet customer expectations at reduced manufacturing, service and upgrade cost for ASML. We own the design and integration of system sequences to enable early and shared learning for manufacturing, service and upgrade of EUV systems.
The EUV DE SQA&I Sequence Design & Verification group within this department is responsible for defining a unified sequence design for both factory and service sequences. All with the end goal of meeting the Cycle Time (CT) and MTTR spec defined by System Engineering to enable High Volume Manufacturing & Service.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.