13 days ago - req19417
Industrialization Engineer F&T (ME/EE)
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Physics
Are you looking for a real engineering challenge? Are you looking for a job that will test your engineering, organizational, and communication skills in a dynamic, demanding, high-tech manufacturing environment? Could you consider yourself a customer advocate in the design and delivery process for precision lithography equipment? If so, you should consider a position as Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer in the ASML EUV.
As Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer, your mission is to optimize the reliability, availability, serviceability, and cycle time of precision manufacturing equipment as it moves from the early development phase to operations at international customer sites. You make sure that the all work instructions, diagnostics, tools, trainings and spare parts are available for the manufacturing and customer-support operational sectors.
The Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer has the following responsibilities in the ASML product life cycle:
- Advocate for the customer’s interests in the product design phase and make sure the operational requirements are implemented in the design.
- Analyse global product performance and define requirements for design improvement
- Review technical documentation including design reviews, and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) documents created by the multidisciplinary development team
- Create work instructions and diagnostic documents to ensure a smooth product implementation for both the factory and the field organization
- Transfer knowledge from development to operational sectors and to local service organizations
- Develop cost-effective spare parts and tooling
- Act as a subject matter expert in analysis of complex problems
- Minimize operational costs for volume products
- Provide hands-on support for field and factory installation and maintenance
- Follow and evaluate structural improvements and feedback as implemented by the development team.
Bachelor or master’s degree in Physics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or similar technical education.
2-5 Years of experience in an international high-tech manufacturing environment.
- Ability to pro-actively drive deliverables that meet internal and external customer requirements
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills
- Commitment to consistent quality standards for customer service and a flexible attitude are keys to this role
- Willingness to travel (~10%).
Context of the position
ASML’s Machine Conditioning Cluster is one of the hardware cluster within the Development and Engineering sector of ASML. This cluster develops, delivers, integrates and qualifies functional modules and parts of ASML’s lithography tools that control temperature and gas conditioning.
Manufacturing and Equipment Engineering provides the people, means, methods, and technical capabilities to introduce new products and to improve existing product to the factory and to the customer site. The engineer improves reliability, availability, cycle time and manufacturability of ASML products based on according agreed specification. These specifications include operational requirements, co-design of new products, integration, validation, and introduction of new products and processes, as well as continuous improvement of volume equipment. The holder of this position will report to the group lead.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.