18 days ago - req19402
Sr Project Coordinator (PMO)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other job categories
IntroductionASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As the Sr Project Coordinator (PMO) at ASML, you will be a part of the Project Management Office (PMO), adynamic role in which you support the product development project teams to deliver cross sector projects. This position will act as a single point of contact to provide project management information to enable cross- sector decision making. You will work in a team setting aligned with the Project Management Offices in San Jose, Wilton, San Diego and the Netherlands. Each day will offer new and exciting challenges including but not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve project management (PM) methodologies
- Coach and support team of Project leads to secure quality project objectives (schedules, resource management, scope definition, presentations, risk mitigation)
- Enable effective cross-sector decision making within Program by providing transparent and timely business information supported by accurate data
- Setup and drive a structured Resource Management process that incorporates a long term outlook (5y), annual budget round (2y), monthly adjustments and day-to-day budget transparency.
- Evolve and drive the stage gate project management process for new developments.
- Pro-actively assisting, enabling and challengingthe Project Leaders, Cluster Managers and Product Development Managers Structuring the product/project planningframework. Maintaining mid and long term project plans, reporting on status and coordinate with Project Managers to ensure that risks and issues are identified and properly addressed via mitigations, contingencies, and escalation, where necessary
- Initiate and maintain communication channels with on- and off-site colleagues, providing transparent and consistent progress updates
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years or MS Degree 3+ years (Business Administration, Management, Engineering, Science) required or equivalent experience.
- Experience within matrix organizations, technical environments, PMO and/or project management.
- Experienced with using applications Outlook, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Negotiation skills are critical.
- Ability to operate effectively with all levels of management both internally and externally.
- Must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is the norm.
- Must be proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Has a ‘Pro-Active’ attitude, is a self-starter and a self-motivator; willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Adaptive personality capable of interacting with all levels of organization
- Facing forward, balancing the here & the now operations
- Candid debater with sound judgment
- Driving high quality connections on all levels, flexible and able to handle changing priorities.
- Certifications (PMP, Lean, Scrum) a bonus
Context of the position
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings. The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability