30+ days ago - req19540
Business Control Manager - Applications
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you keen to take up a new challenge as a business partner in a global company? We are looking for a strong, agile person to join our business control team in the Business Line Applications.
The Business Line Applications has been growing strong over the last years with Hardware and Software products. Through these products the Business Lines Applications supports ASML's Holistic Lithography Strategy, that enables chipmakers to develop, optimize, and control the production process.
As Business Controller in the Business Line Applications you act as a strong business partner in various Product Teams and are member of the Business Control & PMO team. In your role you pro-actively support, challenge and help drive the business, with one voice.
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our ambitious business objectives are met in compliance with laws and regulations.
As a business partner you will co-operate with senior stakeholders inside and outside the Finance department. You will be part of ASML’s business control team driving ASML’s business priorities. You will be the first point of contact towards some senior business partners of the Applications management team driving financial and non-financial business objectives/priorities.
As a senior finance manager you are the value challenger (finance business partner) as member the product teams and responsible for:
- Challenging the business on their objectives/initiatives and targets;
- Supporting the product team in their product development e.g. through business cases;
- Partnering product teams with finance solutions related to product development;
- Driving the financial planning and forecasting process of the Application business line.
You are expected to drive continuous improvement through change, which enhances the effectiveness and quality of ASML’s financial and non-financial objectives.
- To qualify for this challenging position you need a Master degree; a completed RC or RA is a plus;
- 10+ years of business control experience (incl. managerial experience) at a multi-national (listed) company (> EUR 2 billion of net sales) is required;
- Experience in leading teams is preferred
You are a professional with the following competencies:
- Ability to translate the strategic agenda into finance actions and alignment with many senior stakeholders;
- Competence to drive business results and ensure accountability;
- Capacity to drive collaboration and decision making;
- Capability to manage ambiguity;
- True team player mentality; involving other stakeholders to come the best solution is a must.
Context of the position
Various Product Teams are member of the Business Control & PMO team.
Please submit your CV as well as a cover letter stating your motivation for applying for this specific role.