13 days ago - req19537
Database component engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (DE) is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products.
The cluster Electronics Development, group Component Engineering is responsible for:
- Component Engineering Service (Standardization)
- End of Life Service (EOL) part of Life Cycle Management (LCM)
To maintain the Vendor Component Library, making it available for worldwide ASML engineers, with the highest level of data quality and trustworthiness.
As a member of the Component Engineering team, responsible for the Vendor Component Library:
- Responsible for Vendor Component database (updating content)
- Checks on data inconsistency
- Assign Part Requests to Component Engineers
- Enhance/update Library with relevant component data (Silicon Expert)
- Check Product Change Notifications / Product Discontinuance Notifications
- Creation of new parts, manufacturers and vendors and check on completeness of data
- Check synchronization of libraries with logistical and engineering tooling (SAP, Teamcenter, Mentor Graphics)
- Maintain SharePoint & groups pages
- Support report requests in spotfire
- Worldwide support on database related questions
Bachelor in electronics engineering (by education or experience)
5 years or more experience in Electronics Engineering with affinity for database maintenance/ERP systems or experience in a similar job.
- Team player with excellent social and coordination skills
- Energetic, creative in solutions with a pragmatic view on challenges
- Taking ownership
- Accurate, and systematic in approach
- Fluent English
- Professional communication
- Preferably familiar with Logistical data (SAP) and Engineering data (Siemens TCE)
- Preferably knowledge/experience with EDM Siemens (Mentor Graphics) and Silicon Expert/IHS/Avcom
- Familiar with TIBCO Spotfire and Office application Excel/Access applications
- Knowledge on government regulations RoHS, Reach
- Knowledge on Safety regulations UL
- Preferably knowledge/experience with Connectivity related parts (connectors, cables&wires, fiber, rack&cabinets)
Context of the position
The Component Librarian Engineer reports hierarchically to the group leader Component Engineering He or she will be part of the Component Engineering team and share responsibility for assigning and processing part requests.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.