18 days ago - req19568
Group lead Electronics @ ASML Delft
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Research & development
Electrical engineering, Computer science & software engineering
Do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to deploy complex electrical and software projects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
In the position of Group Leader, you and your group are key contributors to the development of electronics and software in ASML’s multi e-beam inspection equipment. You are driving the development from roadmap to system integration through multidisciplinary project teams.
- As part of the staff of the ASML Delft department, you will manage the group responsible for electronic and software functionalities in our products. You are support technology choices and roadmap, the specification, design, integration and qualification of electronic systems and software within the boundaries imposed by process and planning. You pro-actively drive the development work in your team and participate in reviewing designs. But above all, you will use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance.
- Manage resources (20-30 people) in an Agile work environment.
- Manage the delivery of designs by your group that meet the requirements of the ASML development programs. Review technical solutions proposed, technical product documentation produced by the group and coaching of group members.
- Interaction with project leaders on technical content and allocation of people to projects. Review project plans and proactively support project realization.
- Work with co-developers and external staff supplying parties to enable and manage development projects on site at ASML or at co-developer sites.
- Define and implement the competence and resource roadmap for your group.
Technical University Master’s in Electrical Engineering. In addition to this, education in, or experience with, software development is a pre.
- At least 5 years experience in developing, integrating and testing complex electronics and software products.
- Solid experience in electrical engineering plus strong affinity with software development.
- Experience in managing a group of technical professionals.
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in dynamic business environments.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Affinity with Agile work methods
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of English language.
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the D&E sector, the ASML Delft department is responsible for functions, modules, (sub)systems and qualification tools for inspection equipment, in particular multi-beam electron microscopes.
Please know that several of our electrical development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We willcontact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.