14 days ago - req19509
Head of US Diversity & Inclusion
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
ASML US, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The Head of Diversity & Inclusion, US is a newly created role and is integral to ASML’s commitment to advance and accelerate diversity and inclusion within their workplace, specifically within the United States. Working within the company’s robust matrix, the Head of Diversity & Inclusion, US will ensure the workplace is representative of the communities and customers ASML serves and that the environment is inclusive for ALL.The D&I, US leader will play a critical role building upon the existing D&I initiatives/programs/training (unconscious bias, etc.) to create a world class vision, strategy and road map for ASML’s D&I function. Leading from experience and through strong influence skills will ensure real impacts are made now and in the future.
The Head of Diversity & Inclusion, US must have a passion for diversity and inclusion, extensive experience working on a variety of diversity initiatives, global mindset, understanding of industry D&I best practices, excellent client partnership capability, executive communication, analytical and change management skills. Additionally, they will demonstrate an ability to collaborate cross functionally and drive strategy in a fast-paced, global matrix environment. The ideal candidate is strategic and inventive, as well as outstanding at tactical implementation and operational excellence.Interested applicants should reach out to Beth Logan at [email protected]
- Build, execute and continue to enhance ASML’s US diversity and inclusion strategy and roadmap in alignment with our Global strategy which will positively and measurably affect the culture, team, and employee experience in support of the US business groups and overall company’s strategic business goals.
- Partner closely with stakeholders across HR and the business to develop, design, implement and improve diversity and inclusion programming.
- Provide coaching, subject matter expert advice, education and consultation to executives, HR and business leaders to develop goals and practices that positively impact diversity and inclusion outcomes.
- Chair the newly-formed US Diversity Council and establish a Center of Expertise for Diversity & Inclusion.
- Support and enable ASML’s D&I workstreams including Employee Resource Groups, Events, and Education by providing coordinated tools, resources, guidance and thought leadership to increase diversity efforts and impact.
- Partner with the Talent Analytics team to develop, maintain and monitor diversity metrics, dashboards and reports that enable data-driven decision making to drive change in the organization.
- Incorporate practices and processes that embed diversity and inclusion into all aspects of the employee life cycle (recruitment, selection, performance management, development, mobility, retention and engagement).
- Represent ASML’s diversity and inclusion philosophy, approach, efforts and outcomes externally with individuals, influencers, and partner organizations within the community and at key external events.
- Partner with the Internal and External Communications teams to influence and drive the diversity narrative and communications, internally and externally.
- Partner with outside D&I Consulting firms to support driving initiatives.
- Ability to travel approximately 25%.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field. Master's degree or MBA highly desirable.
- 15+ years of experience in Human Resources with a strong focus and track record of success leading Diversity & Inclusion.
- Demonstrated experience with relationship management and partnering with multiple stakeholders. Highly collaborative with strong influence skills.
- Experience includes delivering projects for large, global, cross-functional audiences.
- Experience in the Semiconductor or Technology industry is desirable.
- PHR or SPHR desirable.
- Experience leading D&I outside of the US is also a plus.
- Broad knowledge of diversity and inclusion processes, procedures, best practices, resources and networks.
- Excellent strategic planning skills, solutions-focus, creative problem-solving capability, project management skills and drives for results.
- Strong, collaborative team player with high emotional intelligence and an ability to influence and drive change in the company.
- Experience leading a team of direct and indirect reports to achieve shared goals and meaningful outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation and facilitation skills, to build support and sponsorship of initiatives and collaboration among stakeholders.
- Excellent executive presence, ability to work at the most senior level of the company with confidence and courage.
- Passionate about diversity, inclusion, equity, and addressing the impact of external social events in the workplace.
- Committed to fostering positive and inclusive work environments.
- Recognized by others as a subject matter expert and sought out by others internally and externally as a source of professional advice and guidance.
- Understands and capable of responding to the subtle and sometimes complex diversity and inclusion challenges that relate to diversity in all its forms.
- Successful track record of working well under pressure and adapting to changing priorities.
- A high energy, results-oriented, learning agile and resourceful leader who is capable of quickly grasping his/her responsibilities.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
- May require travel (specify domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs – approx. 25%
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability