17 days ago - req19538
Product Owner/Project Lead of Optics Mirror Module
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you driven to deliver solutions to your (internal) customers meeting their goals and requirements? Do you enjoy teamwork and solving problems using creative thinking? Do you apply your stakeholder management skills to prioritize/reprioritize requirements, and drive your team’s progress with a clear vision on the value added for your customers? Are you capable of providing a clear point of view and vision on a product for your development team? If so, then a job as a Product Owner (PO) within ASML’s EUV Spectrally Pure Collection group may be right for you!
As Product Owner you are a key figure between the internal customers and the development team. You contribute to and guard the product vision. You help to create a strategy and secure execution of the function product roadmap deliveries. You Ensure with each program increment that business critical and high priority features are timely delivered to meet or exceed customer expectations.
As Product owner/Project Lead you are responsible for:
- Accomplishing product performance and availability targets by multidisciplinary modelling, simulation, design, integration, verification, validation & industrialization of the collector module;
- Realizing Cost of Ownership targets and collector sufficiency by securing quality and timely delivery of Collector modules by Zeiss and developing & industrializing tooling to enable collector re-usage;
- Managing effective collaboration with suppliers (Zeiss) and multiple interfaces & stakeholders within ASML;
- Managing time to market, resources, costs, scope and quality of the team deliverables;
- Effective and timely issue, configuration & escalation management;
- Providing regular updates on the status of your team’s progress to key stakeholders and management including preparing Key Decisions and progress review reporting.
- Clearly expressing and prioritizing Product Backlog items to best achieve goals and missions, while balancing external business and internal ASML interests;
- Is held accountable for all work done and contributed by the Development Team.
Master’s or PhD in Physics or Opto-Mechanics.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in products within the semi-conductor industry,
- Relevant experience and knowledge in optics and experimental physics,
- Proven track in project leadership,
- Experience with SAFe or Agile way of working is a plus,
- Prior experience as a formal (or informal) Product Owner in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Team player, ability to interact with intercultural teams,
- Self-propelling, showing initiative, drive and decisiveness,
- Able to break down a large problem into manageable components,
- Not afraid to take responsibility and are able to step into the mind of a customer,
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and lead a team of exceptionally smart design engineers,
- Strong communicator (in English),
- Strong Leadership and stakeholder management skills,
- Open to change and drive to develop.
Context of the position
The Product Owner (PO) is accountable for end2end ownership of the OMM (Optics Mirror Module) team deliverables, and reports directly to the Group Lead of EUV Spectrally Pure Collection group, and operationally to the Chief Product Owner (CPO) and Epic Owners (EO), within the Scaled Agile (SAFe) organization. The PO is contributing to multidisciplinary projects.
The overall group’s mission is to deliver industrialized and optimal solutions for spectrally pure EUV collection. To enable this we drive competence and function roadmaps for EUV collection, including:
- Collector lifetime diagnostics MDC/SIF;
- Optics (EUV/DUV/IR);
- Source to scanner alignment;
- Industrialization (6p&6s's, MTTR & MTBI);
- Collector cost of ownership and lifecycle.
In our daily work we focus on:
- Embed field feedback loop in the design;
- Ensure smooth rollout to customers and Make it Well, Make it Together with CS and Operations.