30 days ago - req19548
Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
To support the growth of ASML in a high-tech, high quality and fast-paced environment we are looking for experienced talent acquisition advisors. Do you know the labor market and are you able to creatively attract, select and hire new talent in combination with excellent business knowledge and stakeholder management? Then this is your opportunity to join us for this challenge!
As a (senior) TA advisor, you are responsible for talent acquisition and selection for a specific ASML sub-sector and/or set of functional competencies in Europe. Together with your Sector TA Manager, Labor Market Communications, HR line and business you create and execute a TA Plan.
Currently we are looking for a (senior) TA advisor for the Support Functions sector, which could include filling positions within departments like Legal, Communications, Finance, President Office, Strategy, Marketing, etc.
The role of the Talent Acquisition Advisor is to support our ASML Business goals by focusing on building relationships with managers to acquire the best and brightest talent into the organization. You take direct ownership for successful customer relationships and guide hiring across several business groups within the ASML organization. Your main responsibilities will be;
- Conduct TA Plan and lead the vacancy kick-off meetings with business leaders. Define the sourcing strategy for a vacancy or set of vacancies, challenge business expectations and agree upon final edit of the job description, target hire date and kick off TA Activities.
- Instruct, coordinate and collaborate with searchers who assist you with TA Activities. Coordinate TA campaigns and activities.
- Screen and assess long listed candidates. Define short-list with candidates who qualify for first round interviews. Coordinate interview planning process and proper selection evaluation process with interviewers.
- Provide candidate care towards final candidate(s) in preparation for assessments and final round interviews to ensure a great candidate experience. Support business evaluation towards hiring decision.
- Prepare and provide job offer to final selected candidates.
- Update ATS and offer management systems during selection process for shortlisted candidates.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree; Master’s level preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Significant experience in screening and evaluating candidates.
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing).
The ASML TA advisor is (emotionally) mature, confident, creative, approachable, responsible and caring. You are a good listener, have great communication and strong organizational skills. You will collaborate with department and hiring managers on a regular basis to proactively identify and fulfill future hiring needs. Ultimately, the responsibility of the TA advisor is to ensure the company attracts, hires (and retains) the best employees, while coordinating the growth of a strong talent pipeline.
Context of the position
Per 2021 January 1st, ASML will transition the currently outsourced recruitment delivery model into a largely in-house TA organization. The new role of the Talent Acquisition Advisor will support this change and our ASML Business goals by focusing on building relationships with hiring managers in a specific business area.
You report to the Sector TA Manager. The full TA organization is part of HR.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your CV and motivation letter to your application and mention in your motivation letter if you have a preference for a certain business area (Eg. manufacturing, research & development, finance).
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.