30+ days ago - req19553
Sr. Team Leader Inbound & Production Supply
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories
At ASML we create world leading high-tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. We bring together the most brilliant minds and offer them the ultimate challenge to solve complex technical problems. Every day we dare you to push your limits.
Would you like to lead a highly skilled team of warehousing professionals and help establish a new dimension of added-value processes in our new build logistics center ? Are you eager to achieve truly world-class quality standards? And are you passionate about continuous improvement –for both your operational and own skill set? If so, then we should talk.
As Team leader WTLO (Warehouse, Tools, Logistics, Organization) Inbound & Production Supply, your first mission is to organize and prepare your team to ensure a smooth running and highly flexible operation. To achieve this you will set priorities, delegate tasks, and deploy your manpower where and when it is needed. You will also identify and resolve potential bottlenecks. But this is also a position for those who want to grow in their job, because you will be expected to initiate and coordinate several improvement proposals– taking the operation up to the next level of world-class performance. This is a position for someone who enjoys a challenge and reaches for achievable and measurable objectives while enjoying the rewards.
The Team leader WTLO Inbound & Production Supply is responsible for the material intake, cleaning, consolidation and delivery of products to the work centers of our internal customers within ASML. This all takes place in a cleanroom environment introducing many additional logistic challenges you would not face in a ‘normal’ logistic-center.
- Safety: Ensure a safe working environment for all personnel in WTLO Inbound and collaborate on operational level with our 3PL partner;
- Quality: Responsible for the quality of the delivered output. Setting up improvement plans and implement these for your department;
- Planning/Output: Creating, managing and implementing the necessary resource & order planning, within the scope of the output plan and the capabilities available, taking into account the necessary level of flexibility, the agreed standard of quality anddelivery reliability for all flows within the department;
- Solving problems, setting priorities, ensuring that operational objectives are achieved within the department. Informing those stakeholders (in and outside the department) involved in the event of deviations. Responsible for performance reporting;
- Support: Organize all supporting processes in order to be able to realize the deliverables in time;
- Infrastructure: Ensure infrastructure to assure effective and efficient production tasks. Ensure the availability and proper use of effective production and qualification procedures and systems;
- Management: Ensure adequate organization and staffing to realize output at optimized cost levels;
- Ensure proper execution of HR&O policies and procedures. Coaches the team members, delegates tasks, sets priorities, solves problems and contributes to a productive working environment;
- Setting personal targets for your team, regularly evaluating their performance;
- Continuous Improvement: Initiates and implements organizational improvements for the WTLO Inbound operation in terms of processes, products and people capabilities;
- Drives improvement projects within the department and organizes opportunities for employees to contribute and execute within projects that contribute to the realizing the WTLO mission and vision;
- Supports & leads in achieving LEAN improvements, including 5S+1;
- Coordinates and participates in cross-sector improvement projects;
- Collaboration: Contributing towards effective collaboration with other Shared Services and WTLO departments, Logistics Service Providers and other ASML Departments.
MBO+/HBO level (logistics discipline or industrial/business engineering)
The applicant is required to have extensive knowledge and experience in:
- Minimum of 3 years in a leading (logistics) position;
- Warehousing & supporting processes and –complexity both inside and outside a cleanroom;
- SAP (EWM)/WMS knowledge;
- Problem analysis, asses potential solutions on feasibility and impact on the total process;
- Affinity with the other areas and business processes;
- Continuous process improvement.
- Communication / presentation skills both in Dutch and English language;
- Process way of thinking, customer orientation;
- Able to make (last minute) changes happen;
- Goal-oriented, flexible and drive for initiative;
- Strong analytics, structured in his/her approach, persistent;
- Hands-on and a service attitude;
- Experience with change management (both process and people related).
Context of the position
Manufacturing within ASML plans and executes the build of NXE, NXT and XT systems, modules, parts for- and installs systems at customers’ site according to quality, cost and time criteria as agreed with sales and our customers. The TF (TwinScan factory) Shared Service departments deliver support to achieve these order fulfillment targets against all market dynamics.
Position in the value chain:
TF Shared Service WTLO department is part of the TwinScan production organization supporting the full ASML organization by delivering services, production plans, all materials and all necessary logistical functions to assure on time delivery of XT, NXT, NXE systems and Upgrades, Service Parts and commercial sets to customers.
The WTLO Inbound department within ASML is responsible for inbound logistics (receipt, storage, inspection, picking, cleaning & kitting and delivery to production)of ASML’s products) for all factories and all incidental activities related to production
As a Teamleader WTLO Inbound you report to the Sr. Manager Inbound & Production Supply.
The span of control of this job will be approximately 15-20 FTE.
Location: the Netherlands, Veldhoven.
- Position in shifts (2);
- Position is located in cleanroom;
- Required is a ‘Known Consignor training’ (Medewerker Luchtvracht) certificate and“VOG” (verklaring omtrent gedrag).