17 days ago - req19657
Central Business Engineer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you up for a new challenge? We are looking for Central Business Engineer to further strengthen our Operational Excellence team. This is a pivotal position to support ASML manufacturing and lead the next phase for Twinscan Factory in the transition towards Operational Excellence.
TF Operational Excellence translates the Voice of Customer to drive the Twinscan Factory (TF) towards sustainable and predictable business performance.
Do you possess a keen eye for detail as well as a helicopter view but are you not afraid to make deep dives into detail? Are you an independent worker with a natural curiosity for organizational structures and how facilities operate? Are you able to combine these skills and ultimately help management teams optimize the performance of our factories? Are you that team player that prefers a leading role in making the step from Leading Edge Technology development to Operational Excellence Manufacturing in a challenging, high-tech manufacturing environment? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
Please apply and challenge us to hire YOU!
As a Central Business Process Engineer, it will be your main task to assist ASML’s Twinscan Factory Management Team in making business critical decisions and improve our operational performance. Focusing primarily on TWINSCAN factory, you will need to explore the details of the (Cost) Performance of the factory, lead the Hoshin Kanri process, create KPI’s to follow upon performance and translate it into tangible advises on actions to deliver improvements. You will be the linking pin between the different departments of the Twinscan Factory on (Cost) Performance Analyses.
The Central Business Engineer we are looking for will:
- Systematically analyze factory processes by developing and maintaining quantitative models based on collected data and measurements;
- Identify and communicate areas for improvement e.g. to optimize the use of resources;
- Propose improvement targets and drive alignment on these at a management level;
- Develop quantitative calculation models and decision data to support management decision making;
- Lead, participate in and support project teams;
- Create a network between ASML factories to share models and learn from best practices;
- Maintain an active knowledge of state-of-the-art manufacturing principles and apply them to ASML processes;
- Lead the Hoshin Kanri process within the Twinscan Factory;
- Act as a sparring partner for the management team responsible for new product and process introductions.
- Master’s degree in a technical subject such as industrial engineering;
- Either an MBA or exposure to business administration or economics during your technical education is advantageous.
We are looking to hire a candidate that has approximately 3-5 years of experience in a business engineering or business administration role within a manufacturing environment.
- Enthusiasm for organizational structures and processes;
- A hands-on pro-active mentality and willingness to dig into details;
- Strong conceptual skills; ability to see and share the higher-level, big picture;
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills;
- Strong communications skills;
- Can easily connect with different levels in the organization;
- Good presentation skills; can motivate and influence people;
- An interest in technology;
- Excellent spoken and written English required.
Context of the position
ASML produces some of the most complex systems in the world for highly demanding customers in the fast-moving semiconductor industry. To meet our customer commitments and be successful in what we do, we need the best possible manufacturing processes and organizational structures. Part of our Operations sector, the Business Process Engineering group,helps factory management teams achieve this. It supports capacity planning and budgeting, organizes shop-floor measurements to drive efficiency and structural improvements, and builds expertise on flexibility and organization. This role primarily focuses on our TWINSCAN factory in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. However, there is the possibility to work with and travel to other factories in the Netherlands, USA and Taiwan.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this position to your application.