30+ days ago - req19690
D&E - Yieldstar Sensor Design Engineer - Linkou
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Within ASML,the sector WLT DE Satellite team is responsible for supporting Wilton productownership owned by Wilton DE and manufactured in TW for WLT NPI/IBL designbreak-in, integration, qualification and issue resolution.
Small designchange and specific project support also in scope per project request.
We are theWilton DE representative @ LF/Asia for the Wilton DE product ownership.
Our primaryresponsibility is to represent Wilton D&E during their off-working hoursand anytime physical presence from Wilton DE is desired to proactively leadDesign & Quality issue in Communication, Containment and Solution.
As a representativeof Wilton YS Sensor DE in Asia, our responsibility is to offer timely supportto any sensor escalation for Internal and External customer to prevent systemlong down and sensor swap.
Feedback issueintake and also offer structural solution to Wilton Project/PL.
Your mission isbeing Wilton DE’s ears, eyes and hands to clarify issue description, offereffective containment, propose decent solution and implement the structuralsolution via SW/HW design change on new and existing ASML products.
The Wilton YS Sensor DE in TW is responsible for thefollowing:
- Resolve YS Sensor AIR issues withclear problem definition, containment, & timely structural solutionsimplementation.
-Conduct RCA for defect sensors/partsand present detailed findings within 1~2 weeks of receiving the part.
- Deliver the functional specification(EPS/A4 spec), design specification (EDS), test specification (TPS) andqualification document (TAR) of AIR issue.
- Communicate upward and downward onregular basis for driving issue resolution.
- Understand proper escalation paths toappropriate stakeholders and acts accordingly.
- Present and highlight relevant informationto key stakeholders to get technical decision buy-in.
- Flexibility for international traveland facilitator night calls is required.
- Deliver Sensor SW script with Matlab.
- 10%~15% travel flexibility isrequired.
Master’s or PHD’sdegree in Optic Engineering relevant background.
Minimum 3+ years work experience in Optics ispreferred.
- Strong technical leadership and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills in English
- Matlab coding capability is preferred.
- Optic simulation software capability is preferred.
- Team player and goal oriented.
- Capable of presenting/managing project/issue with ‘Global/Helicopter’ overview.
- Strong ownership and high flexibility for onsite support.