HR Data Analyst
In a nutshell
Job ID: 1967
HR Data Analyst
Your working environmentIn the departments of the "Supporting Functions" you may not come into direct contact with our products, but with your expertise you contribute significantly to the smooth functioning of our company. Only with colleagues from these structured, efficient and supportive departments, such as Human Resources, Accounting, Controlling, IT and Communications, is it possible for us to grow beyond ourselves and achieve our goals as a company.
- Conduct analytics on large volumes of HR-related data to provide meaningful insights that help in making HR decisions and identifying trends and patterns
- Drive HR reporting functions (reports, dashboards, forecasts).
- Head and execute HR reporting tasks in a project.
- Handle ad hoc requests for reports and HR-related data in support of HR and business initiatives
- Create briefing presentations and visualizations
- Analyze data and statistics to identify trends and patterns
- Continually develop the reporting structure for ASML Berlin
- Develop a standard set of HR metrics and reports that can be accessed on a regular basis
- Understand business issues and challenges and be able to prepare reports on them
- Drive standardization, simplification, automation and efficiency improvements
- Stakeholder management
- Collaborate with the team responsible for reporting at headquarters, to align metrics and formats
- Resolve issues in a professional and efficient manner
- Degree in business administration, master of business administration or equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Sound knowledge of personnel controlling and HR analytics
- High IT affinity and profound knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of SAP HCM
- Analytical thinking and the ability to develop hypotheses from business problems
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Good interpersonal skills
- "Hands-on approach"
Further information*Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Remuneration in accordance with the IG Metall collective wage agreement (company-specific collective wage agreement) including 13th month’s salary and variable remuneration components
- Working hours 38.5 hours/week; gradual reduction to 35 hours/week by October 2025
- Your daily working hours can be organized on a flexible basis
- Attractive allowances in the shift model
- Specific advanced training and development options
- The opportunity to convert variable remuneration components into additional days off
- Regular company events
- Health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Travel allowance for BVG company ticket or bicycle
- Reimbursement of moving expenses for you and your family
- Access to organized childcare and vacation care
Are you interested? - Then apply now using our online application form, stating your expected salary as well as your earliest joining date.