12 days ago - req19674
Operational Excellence Strategy Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you up for a new challenge? We are looking for a strategy manager to further strengthen our Operational Excellence team. This is a pivotal position to support ASML manufacturing and lead the next phase for Twinscan Factory in the transition towards Operational Excellence.
TF Operational Excellence translates the Voice of Customer to drive the Twinscan Factory (TF) towards sustainable and predictable business performance. The strategy Manager leads a team of Central Business Engineers and Value stream managers (~7 FTE) and drives an improvement program within to the TF Operational Excellence roadmap.
- People Management;
- People management, including selection, development, target setting and performance management of professionals in the field of Central Business Engineering and Value stream management (6 FTE);
- Support the team members with proven improvement methodologies to ensure successful completion of their tasks. Set priorities and align with stakeholders;
- Ensure overall high level of talent and engagement levels;
- Program Management and Continuous Improvement;
- Support the head of TF Operational Excellence in the development and deployment of a mid-long term Operational Excellence strategy that accelerates the progress of continuous improvement across TF;
- Ensure consistent execution of the improvement program in line with the Operational Excellence roadmap in terms of applied approaches, methodologies and business priorities;
- Be central point of contact for Central Business Engineering and value stream activities in the TF Operational Excellence staff and towards TF Financial director;
- Enhance collaboration with key business partners in DUV value stream and DUV Business Line;
- Identify, share and leverage best practices across the TF factory.
Master’s degree level education.
- Experience in Operational Excellence;
- Leadership experience;
- Proven track record in project and program management;
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language.
- Hands-on mentality, getting things done;
- Ability to persuade and influence others, including senior management (stakeholder management);
- Coaching skills;
- Project Management skills and passion for continuous improvement;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Teamwork skills, both as a leader and a team member;
- Enthusiasm for organizational structures and processes.
Context of the position
You will report to TF Head of Operational Excellence. Be a member of the TF Operational Excellence staff!
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter with motivation for this position to your application.